bramley123 is offline New Member

Advice needed on what brand of winny and clen plus doses

Hi guys I was wondering whether you would be able to give me advice on what brands of clen and Winstrol I should buy I have a few options, I was going to do 1 course of clen and then 1 of winny.

Clen:
    Chinese clen - x100 40mg
    Alpha pharma - x50 40 mg
    Malay tiger - x100 40mg

Winny :
    Pro chem- x60 50mg
    X100 10mg
    I realise with the winny there is only 1 brand but 2 different size of doses.
    Any advice would be muchly appreciated

Thanks 😄

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anything other actual pharmacy grade is a roll of the dice at any given time. What is considered a decent ugl today may not be the case tomorrow.

Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    I had good luck with Alpha. and for winny- some of more knowledgeable members might have better advise , but i had run 5 weeks 50mg EOD towards end of my 12 week Test Cycle. Word on caution though: my friend did exactly same cycle, and he experienced serious joint pain, wile i was fine.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont do oral only cycles of steroids IMO...
    and I highly rec ar-r Clen and Keto as combo.

I think maybe do a few months of research on steroids before you jump into any of this just yet, there is alot to know..

bramley123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post
    I had good luck with Alpha. and for winny- some of more knowledgeable members might have better advise , but i had run 5 weeks 50mg EOD towards end of my 12 week Test Cycle. Word on caution though: my friend did exactly same cycle, and he experienced serious joint pain, wile i was fine.
    thanks for this, how much mg of the clen did you have a day?
    Also, is PCT required on either of these courses?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    dont do oral only cycles of steroids IMO...
    and I highly rec ar-r Clen and Keto as combo.

I think maybe do a few months of research on steroids before you jump into any of this just yet, there is alot to know..
    Yep.. he's right. MUST use Test as your base, and also PCT ( Nolvadex ). Also watch your resting heart rate and blood pressure levels if you plan to take Clen wile on cycle. T and winny will most likely raise your blood pressure. Clen might make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by bramley123 View Post
    thanks for this, how much mg of the clen did you have a day?
    Also, is PCT required on either of these courses?

Again, more knowledgable members -please chime in. But based on my personal experience, and experience of few friends that were on same : Clen dosage varied form person to person. We all started with 40mcg and I capped at 80 mcg. One of my buds passed 120mcg, but.. his heart will go ape-shit during cardio. One thing though was consistent among all of us: we had to increase dosage regularly, to maintain fat burn.
    I don't think PCT required for Clen, as a mater of fact- i did Clen in-between cycles by itself. But for Winny , yes you need base ( test) and also PCT. Hope this helps

Thread Information