Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Igf1 lr3

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

Igf1 lr3

Decided to run test 1200 a week and npp 100 EOD along with 4iu a day GH...Need suggestions on how to properly add the igf1 lr3 in with this cycle...I've seen a lot that use morning or post workout at 60mcg a day...how far apart do I do the HGH then the igf1 lr3?.......thanks

swolehead is offline Member
    can't help just got a question...damn 1200 what r ur stats

6'2" 210 9%bf....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your gh isn't real, I guess you will know more after you finished your gh cycle but honestly you wont get any benefit from it unless they have used other peps inside then it will be minimal. LR3 is also useless sorry to say its all hype and gimmick and you wont see any tissue gains its all marketing to suck newbs in. But you will get some serious gains from the cycle so all is not lost.
    dirtysouth likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Also IGF-1 LR3 could be faked with long acting insuline. Which could be dangerous.
    I took IGF1 LR3 once alone, and I felt I was on something. The strongest effects where more need to sleep, and hypoglucemia all day. During the cycle I got some other effects, like numb arms, and one eye got jacked up with vitreous deteachment. Could have been a coincidence.
    Did not felt stronger or any bigger, but with IGF-1 its not the purpose.
    Was it insuline, was it real igf-1, won’t take that again, Igf-1 is the first step to Palumboism, for me its all about aesthetics and proportions.
    Last thought about IGF-1. If I was to take it again, I’d go with DES instead of LR3. Why? Because think about it with logic. All your body is covered with IGF-1 receptors, some tissues more some tissues less. Muscle seems one of the tissues with less receptors, and intestines seems the ones with more. After reading and reading, I found out, that the best moment to take IGF-1 is after workout, where muscles are more sensitive to IGF-1 and where you get most out of it. If you take DES, it has something like 30 minutes half life, more or less the time the muscle receptors are asking for IGF-1 after workout.
    Now LR3 will have like a day half life. As you can immagine if you pin after workout, your muscles will get much much less IGF in the first 30 minutes, but every tissue will be bombed with IGF-1 during the whole day, so guess what will happen.
    I don’t trust in spot injection. Its like many say, inject HCG directly in your nuts and you’ll recover faster. Even when you inject that crap directly in your bicepts, it will be flushed away immediately and end up in your gut. Maybe pure IGF-1 could be spot injected, but even DES, won’t make big difference IMO.
    dirtysouth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your gh isn't real, I guess you will know more after you finished your gh cycle but honestly you wont get any benefit from it unless they have used other peps inside then it will be minimal. LR3 is also useless sorry to say its all hype and gimmick and you wont see any tissue gains its all marketing to suck newbs in. But you will get some serious gains from the cycle so all is not lost.
    Hey Marcus are u saying serious gains running the 1200 test 100 npp EOD along with my GH, if in fact that's what it really is, with the ifg1 or just the test npp alone? After so much reading and research I get mixed reviews on PEPs... Some with results some not, guess it depends on purity...

I ran 2 cycles of igf1-lr3 and I finally got used to the AA sting when pinning. The first time I pinned the igf diluted in AA I thought I got stung by a wasp. I yanked out the pin and wiped the cold sweat off my forehead. lol Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference before/after the cycle. Shoulda got more Test with the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I ran 2 cycles of igf1-lr3 and I finally got used to the AA sting when pinning. The first time I pinned the igf diluted in AA I thought I got stung by a wasp. I yanked out the pin and wiped the cold sweat off my forehead. lol Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference before/after the cycle. Shoulda got more Test with the money.
    Lol damn sounds like that sucks! Guess its hit or miss for everyone depending on purity and authenticity

Thread Information