Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Need help choosing a stack!

kody7876 is offline New Member

Need help choosing a stack!

So I need some help choosing the right gear. I'm 18 and I know a lot of y'all will tell me I'm too young for steroids . My diet is right and my workouts are perfect but I'm not seeing as much muscle gains as I would like. I'm 5'9 at 17% body fat. I weigh 165 and 140 pounds of that is solid muscle. I'm at the point that I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get big, or die trying!! I'm wanting something that will help me bulk up and put on a significant amount of muscle. I've researched quite a bit, and most of the information I've found says that D-Bol is the most effective for bulking used with test to keep your gains. What are y'all's opinion on this and what would you recommend me taking? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would really focus on my diet for the next 6 months. Unless you are hypogonadal, you should have plenty of endogenous T at this point. Lift hard and eat well. Make adjustments to your lifting routine and what you eat.
    With that being said, read the stickys and educate yourself before you incorporate AAS. Don't depend on others to tell what you should take. Instead educate yourself and then post and discuss your proposed cycle.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-25-2015 at 10:43 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

kody7876 is offline New Member
    Thanks! I guess I will try that and see what happens! Would there be anything wrong with me taking steroids at the age I am? And if so what would be the negative side effects? Do you know anyone that has successfully taken a stack and made significant gains at the age of 18?

I know there are plenty of 18 year olds that have messed themselves up by taking substances without proper researching. Visit our nutrition and lifting forums. You'll thank yourself later.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Those links should give you plenty to get started on. However, these links are just the start to gaining a solid foundation. Stick around, educate yourself, and welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-25-2015 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typo

Shane 36 is offline New Member
    At 18 bro, i highly recommend you wait, how long have you been training for? how do you know your diet and training is perfect? you should max yourself out naturally first before taking anything.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    At 18 you have plenty of time to educate yourself b4 you turn 25... And then consider a cycle. If so I bet you won't be asking ?'s regarding what compounds to take!

Have a read of Austinites "Educational Article Database" and "planning and executing my first successful cycle". As these will answer all of your ?'s...

GL OP!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^ read all the info that AG has given you. Then read it several times more.

I'd argue that your diet isn't right and your workouts aren't perfect if you aren't really seeing gains.

Post your diet in the diet section and your workouts in the lifting section for some possible amend,ens.
    almostgone and Shane 36 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kody7876 View Post
    So I need some help choosing the right gear. I'm 18 and I know a lot of y'all will tell me I'm too young for steroids...
    So, knowing that, ya asks anyways??

Hey Man. At 18, your body has so much natural potential to keep gaining naturally. Really!! Your body really is still maturing. I gained 20 pounds easily, between 18-22, while staying below 15% body fat.
    No disrespect intended, but... In 5 years, you will look back, and see that you're still more of a kid, at 18, then you realized...

Stay natural, for now. You won't regret it, in the future.

Thread Information