Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cycle vs cycle

King Mathers is offline Associate Member

Cycle vs cycle

Hey guys so I'm about 3 weeks out of start of my cycle been reading different threads so I have two cycles I'm debating. Which would you choose and why. Also any recommendations would be great. Thank you

Stats:
    Age 27
    Weight: 202
    BF: 16% will be 13%-15%when I start my cycle
    Height: 5-11
    Diet: Strict
    Goals: Lean Muscle 9%BF
    Target Date: July 2nd 2015
    Lifting For 10+ years
    College Athlete
    Cycle history: 3 cycles w/ prop winny anavar test e this will be my 4th

Week 1-12 test Prop 75mg ed
    Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.5mg/eod
    Week 1-12 hcg iu 250 a week
    Week 1-12 Nolva 10mg ed
    Week 6-12 Anavar 80mg ed
    Week 6-12 winstrol (injectable)50mg ed
    3 days after last pin pct:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Vs

Week 1-12 test Prop 75mg ed
    Week 1-10 mast 50mg Ed
    Week 1-7 var 80 mg Ed
    Week 8-12 var 100 mg Ed
    Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.5mg/eod
    Week 1-12 hcg iu 250 a week
    Week 1-12 Nolva 10mg ed
    3 days after last pin pct:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Vs

What do you think about this, should be a great cutting stack...

test prop wk 1-12 75mg Ed
    tren ace wk 1-10 50mg Ed
    masteron wk 1-10 50mg eg
    winny wk 6-12 50 mg Ed
    Var wk 1-6 80mg Ed
    Arimidex 1-12 .5mg eod
    Hcg wk 1-12 250iu a week
    Nolva wk 1-12 10mg Ed
    Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg 2x week

PCT

three days after last injection

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Looking for the best cutting stack possible. Thank

I can restructure these to your suggestions.
    Last edited by King Mathers; 02-21-2015 at 08:00 PM.

For cutting I run Test Prop 300mg/wk for 8 weeks, T4 (200mcg/ed)/Keto (3mg/ed)/Clen (build up to 140mcg/ed) along with hcg /arimadex and PCT. I winstol helps me cut too but I stopped taking it 'cause it just drys out my joint something terrible. Tren 's excellent in my cut cycle but you're right you need to a number of cycles nder your belt before you run Tren.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    For cutting I run Test Prop 300mg/wk for 8 weeks, T4 (200mcg/ed)/Keto (3mg/ed)/Clen (build up to 140mcg/ed) along with hcg/arimadex and PCT. I winstol helps me cut too but I stopped taking it 'cause it just drys out my joint something terrible. Tren's excellent in my cut cycle but you're right you need to a number of cycles nder your belt before you run Tren.
    Can u give me an example of that cutting cycle I just wanna see how it would be structured.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    For cutting I run Test Prop 300mg/wk for 8 weeks, T4 (200mcg/ed)/Keto (3mg/ed)/Clen (build up to 140mcg/ed) along with hcg/arimadex and PCT. I winstol helps me cut too but I stopped taking it 'cause it just drys out my joint something terrible. Tren's excellent in my cut cycle but you're right you need to a number of cycles nder your belt before you run Tren.
    I have never used ken keto or t4. Do u think I can run a lower dose of tren with prop mast var?

tren ace wk 1-10 50mg Ed
    masteron wk 1-10 50mg eg
    winny wk 6-12 50 mg Ed
    Var wk 1-6 80mg Ed
    Arimidex 1-12 .5mg eod
    Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2x week
    Nolva wk 1-12 10mg Ed
    Caber wk 1-12 .25mg 2x a week

PCT

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Last edited by King Mathers; 02-22-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Anyone have any input

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Looks ok but hcg is 250iu 2xweek personally I would run test eod at that dose too

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would drop the winny. You don't need all those compounds. Also I never run nolva. I know people do but armidex or aromasin keeps my water down just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mathers View Post

tren ace wk 1-10 50mg Ed
    masteron wk 1-10 50mg eg
    winny wk 6-12 50 mg Ed
    Var wk 1-6 80mg Ed
    Arimidex 1-12 .5mg eod
    Hcg wk 1-12 250iu a week
    Nolva wk 1-12 10mg Ed
    Caber wk 1-12 .25mg 2x a week

PCT

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    Looks ok but hcg is 250iu 2xweek personally I would run test eod at that dose too
    Which cycle are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by PT
    I would drop the winny. You don't need all those compounds. Also I never run nolva. I know people do but armidex or aromasin keeps my water down just fine.
    I was only thinking of running Nolva Bc I am gyno prone, but if you suggest dropping it then I will

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mathers View Post

Which cycle are you referring to?
    Which ever one you chose it's twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    Which ever one you chose it's twice a week.
    Sorry I didn't notice I had it at as an error I will change it

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone to gyno, run it for insurance(nolvadex ), much easier to deal with if you don't get it at all.

I can't give any input on mast cause I haven't tried it yet, but tren cuts me up fast. I tried winny a bunch of times but it just makes my joints hurt, I won't be doing it any more. I will be doing test/tren/mast for my summer cut.

swolehead is offline Member
    if your mentaly prepared for tren and you know what your doing I'd just do tren and prop and you'll be happy as long as you know how to manage e2 and prolactin. I know everyone says you need a certain number of cycles but how many cycles is that and why I don't know I think if you feel ready and you wana give it a go do it you can stop aND ace is out of your system withing a few days

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    if your mentaly prepared for tren and you know what your doing I'd just do tren and prop and you'll be happy as long as you know how to manage e2 and prolactin. I know everyone says you need a certain number of cycles but how many cycles is that and why I don't know I think if you feel ready and you wana give it a go do it you can stop aND ace is out of your system withing a few days
    That's some great advice I appreciate it. I hear it's amazin but I'm worried about sides.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    If you are prone to gyno, run it for insurance(nolvadex), much easier to deal with if you don't get it at all. I can't give any input on mast cause I haven't tried it yet, but tren cuts me up fast. I tried winny a bunch of times but it just makes my joints hurt, I won't be doing it any more. I will be doing test/tren/mast for my summer cut.
    Should I drop the mast and just run prop/tren /car/winny??

I think youll be more then happy with trt dose of prop and then some tren wouldn't add anything els until the tren fully kicks in and once it does I think you'll relize how powerful it is and not even feel the need to add anything els
    NACH3 likes this.

I think youll be more then happy with trt dose of prop and then some tren wouldn't add anything els until the tren fully kicks in and once it does I think you'll relize how powerful it is and not even feel the need to add anything els
    So just prop and tren for 12 weeks?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going to front and back load with tren a and run tren e through the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I am going to front and back load with tren a and run tren e through the middle.
    Show me your cycle please

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The only thing I would do different is backload the var for the last 6-8wks... Finish strong and the var will increase strength and vascularity especially if you start under 12%bf... You will see great results!

Also I would start my a-dex dose at .25mgs eod and adjust if needed(or if you know your body well enough in regards to keeping your E2 in check - if you E2 is up need to bump the dex up try .5mg e3d first(but this is why BW is so important)

GL OP!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-23-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    The only thing I would do different is backload the var for the last 6-8wks... Finish strong and the var will increase strength and vascularity especially if you start under 12%bf... You will see great results! Also I would start my a-dex dose at .25mgs eod and adjust if needed(or if you know your body well enough in regards to keeping your E2 in check - if you RBC up need to bump the dex up try .5mg e3d first(but this is why BW is so important) GL OP!
    Out of the 3 Which cycle do you like the best and why?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Depends on if youve ran Tren b4! If so successfully then prop/Tren ace/& var backloaded for 8 wks,and pick your dose and stick with it(80 ior 100) but if it's real var you won't need 100 per say but i have run it that high but found that 60-80 is plenty...

If you haven't run Tren yet then prop/winny/backloaded w.var 8 wks(have you looked into Primobolan - which is also faked for winny a lot and one of the most faked compounds along w/var! But I've hotten great cutting results while gaining LBM and strength w/prop/primo/var backloaded 8 wks at 60-80mgs ed... Just my .02...

Depends on if youve ran Tren b4! If so successfully then prop/Tren ace/& var backloaded for 8 wks,and pick your dose and stick with it(80 ior 100) but if it's real var you won't need 100 per say but i have run it that high but found that 60-80 is plenty... If you haven't run Tren yet then prop/winny/backloaded w.var 8 wks(have you looked into Primobolan - which is also faked for winny a lot and one of the most faked compounds along w/var! But I've hotten great cutting results while gaining LBM and strength w/prop/primo/var backloaded 8 wks at 60-80mgs ed... Just my .02...
    I have never tried tren but I want to run it this cycle I really need to hit my goals. I really wanna run Tren/prop/var/winny
    Last edited by King Mathers; 02-22-2015 at 06:13 PM.

I was suggested to do this cycle:

test prop wk 1-12 50mg ED
    tren ace wk 1-7 50mg ED
    masteron wk 1-12 50mg eg
    Var wk 6-12 60/70/80/90/100/100/100
    Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
    Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek
    Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg 2x week

like I said if you do you need to know what sides are being directly caused by the tren wich you won't be able to do with var and mast thrown in

like I said if you do you need to know what sides are being directly caused by the tren wich you won't be able to do with var and mast thrown in
    I have taken var with no sides. What if I drop the mast and just run prop/tren /var/winny?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Are you competing?? B/c if not I wouldn't recommend the Tren with all those other compounds unless you have experience w/them.... Like SwoleHead stated you wouldn't know what's causing the sides if you havent(that's why its best to add a compound at a time so you know how how your body reacts to it and the the others that you've used already(if you did it that way)!

I couldn't handle the Tren when I tried so I just started NPP 12 days ago and it's going great! But it's my first time so I'm doing prop/NPP/and backloading winny b/c I know how My body reacts to the prop and winny so it's all about logging all my sides(even if it's as small as becoming a lil more aggressive(but that's controllable) Tren is a completely different animal... & if sides do pop up they are rather harsh and it can be very quick.... Just my experience... Be safe...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-22-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Are you competing?? B/c if not I wouldn't recommend the Tren with all those other compounds unless you have experience w/them.... Like SwoleHead stated you wouldn't know what's causing the sides if you havent(that's why its best to add a compound at a time so you know how how your body reacts to it and the the others that you've used already(if you did it that way)! I couldn't handle the Tren when I tried so I just started NPP 12 days ago and it's going great! But it's my first time so I'm doing prop/NPP/and backloading winny b/c I know how My body reacts to the prop and winny so it's all about logging all my sides(even if it's as small as becoming a lil more aggressive(but that's controllable) Tren is a completely different animal... & if sides do pop up they are rather harsh and it can be very quick.... Just my experience... Be safe...
    I couldn't agree more I wanna be safe so maybe I will just run prop winny and var, but if if I were to take tren that would be my new compound no?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's a solid cutting cycle as long as your bf% is 12(or the lower the better) as you'll see the Winny's full potential sub 12% and the var will aid in strength and LBM especially along side winny and road maps(veins... Lol)... The cycle you proposed earlier is a comp cycle that's why I asked... It's very usual to see prop/Tren ace/winny/& Mast for say like 16 wks or more out but they're already down to 7-8% when they start if not lower!

I think it's a smart decision!

That's a solid cutting cycle as long as your bf% is 12(or the lower the better) as you'll see the Winny's full potential sub 12% and the var will aid in strength and LBM especially along side winny and road maps(veins... Lol)... The cycle you proposed earlier is a comp cycle that's why I asked... It's very usual to see prop/Tren ace/winny/& Mast for say like 16 wks or more out but they're already down to 7-8% when they start if not lower! I think it's a smart decision!
    Thank you I will do prop tren winny and var for 14 weeks? Stop the tren at week 10?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok you asked for opinions and the safest way... Right? But all along you've wanted to run the Tren ... So if your mind was made up why even ask? It's your call but I feel your mind was already made up, b/c most of us have said no Tren but it's the only way you'll know how your bodies gonna react to it!

If you go that route w/the Tren you should just run the prop/& Tren by itself... As you will not know what's causing sides(just make sure you take caber/Prami and keep your E2 in check and you won't have progestin related issues from the 19 nor! GL and be safe!
    swolehead likes this.

What you think of this;

test prop wk 1-14 50mg ED
    tren ace wk 1-12 50mg ED
    Var wk 1-4 60mg Ed
    Var wk 6-12 60/70/80/90/100/100/100
    Winny 6-12 50mg Ed
    Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
    Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek
    Caber wk 1-12 .25 2x week
    Last edited by King Mathers; 02-22-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Ok you asked for opinions and the safest way... Right? But all along you've wanted to run the Tren... So if your mind was made up why even ask? It's your call but I feel your mind was already made up, b/c most of us have said no Tren but it's the only way you'll know how your bodies gonna react to it! If you go that route w/the Tren you should just run the prop/& Tren by itself... As you will not know what's causing sides(just make sure you take caber/Prami and keep your E2 in check and you won't have progestin related issues from the 19 nor! GL and be safe!
    I think your right I may just go back and do the cycle I have previously been successful with. Prop var winny and for the next cycle I will try prop and tren alone. I appreciate you looking out I just hear tren is amazing I wanted to
    Add it to compounds that I was successful with. Thank you again I will just do prop winny var
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah especially if you had good results... Don't fix what isn't broke... Sh*t I wanna run Tren too, I just know my mental state(my mind probly gave me more sides yhen I actually had... The Tren will still be around next time brother!

Yeah especially if you had good results... Don't fix what isn't broke... Sh*t I wanna run Tren too, I just know my mental state(my mind probly gave me more sides yhen I actually had... The Tren will still be around next time brother!
    Thank you this is what I'm thinking;

Prop week 1-14 50mg ed
    Var week 1-4 60mg ed
    Var week 7-14 60-100 Ed
    Winny week 7-14 50mg Ed
    Arimidex week 1-14 .25mg Ed
    Hcg week 1-14 250iu 2x week

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    11 wks(10) is pushing it even though var is mild, I'd say 8 wks max... And your winny is injectable right? And w/prop if stay at 12 wks... Just my opinion as 14 is fine but the longer your on the harder to recover!

Post your PCT protocol aswell...

11 wks(10) is pushing it even though var is mild, I'd say 8 wks max... And your winny is injectable right? And w/prop if stay at 12 wks... Just my opinion as 14 is fine but the longer your on the harder to recover! Post your PCT protocol aswell...
    Yea my winny injectable I think I will cut it down to12.

Pct 3 days after last pin
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    HCG 250iu a week is not enough. Needs to be more like 500iu three times a week. Last shot of HCG (after your past aas pin and before PCT) should be around 1500iu.

250iu e3d hcg 500 is overkill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information