Najee786 is offline New Member

Tren cough ongoing?!

First time I've had it and for me it was attributable to not warming my gear and my thigh up with a hairdryer! I was in a rush so did it a quick 0.5ml shot and boom tren cough for 15 minutes. Never experienced anything like it. However I was under the impression it subsides after this time? It's been a day and I've still got this nasty niggle of oil at the back of my throat. Everytime I take a deep inhale I instantly feel it and cough. Is this normal? I don't see any other tren cough cases ongoing like this after a 30 min spell.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow........that's awful! Usually mine have lasted 30 minutes all said and done. Hopefully someone can chime in with some extended experience. Keep bumping the thread up or PM some of the mods/vets. Kelkel, Marcus, Bonaparte are all good guys who can help you.

Thanks for the input my man. Bump for the above.

I've been googling all day at work trying to find a scenario about this. I've just been drinking peppermint tea and that seems to have soothed it a little but again any deep inhale and that tren oil I can feel and has me coughing. Breathing normally is fine. It's just when I go gym in an hour I'm scared that I'm going to pass out coughing when I breathe inbetween sets!

I got Tren cough on my first Tren cycle. Now I only do pretty mild Tren cycles about 250mg/wk to 300mg/wk and no cough.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    A friend suggest putting your head in the freezer when the cough comes on. He and everyone he's told about this swear by it but I've personally never gotten the cough from tren a or e so I can't comment from experience.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's been ages since I've run tren , but I have gotten the coughing fit before. It generally passed within 5 minutes or so though.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive got serious tren cough once and it was awfull... seems like 30min for in reality may have had it for like 5-10min max...

afterward I felt that sensation in the throat your talking about for another half an hour...

I cant imagine having that feeling for few days...

never heard of it lasting so long...

hope youll get a answer buddy.
    and good luck

Update guys it's finally gone. Yes exactly! That sensation! It literally tickles your throat everytime you inhale whereby you feel the tren and just cough on instinct. Never want to do tren again after that experience Hahahah but then again the gains are goooooood!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to hear you are ok. Make sure you aspirate and hopefully that never happens to you again.

Thread Information