kiddx is offline Associate Member

Question regarding pct after anavar

Hi, i did anavar only for 7 weeks and please don't tell me it is stupid or what ever because i know and i am finishing my cycle so it won't help, i have learned my lesson. But for pct i was adviced here that i should take nolva and clomid for 4 weeks but the problem is that i cant get my hands on clomid in my country... but i got my hands on nolvadex 20mg tablets and i bought also D-Aspartic Acid that i was planing on taking in my pct.

My questions is that is this a okay pct anavar anavar only? i only went up to 60mg and i will be taking nolvadex, 30-40 for two weeks and than 20mg for another two weeks and along with DAA.

i Know guys that this is not the perfect pct but i could get my hands on clomid and i just want to do a decent pct to be safe with my natural test but i dont feel any shut down at all.

So i would really appreciate if you just told that this will work or not? and leave all comments like you should not do anavar only, you should do clomid with it because i know all that and i just want to get this cycle and pct over with, will this nolva cycle do the trick?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If all you can get is nolvadex the yeah.... Run it it's better then nothing but adding Clomid would be better

Thread Information