Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Front loading Test E, Myth or Truth

andrewgains13 is offline Junior Member

Front loading Test E, Myth or Truth

Does front loading test E shorten the time that it takes to really start kicking in? I've heard of people front loading a gram of test e...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If your gonna frontload and are running test e throughout your cycle then frontload Prop for 4 wks... Not a long ester unless your doing short burst cycling which I doubt...

What's your stats? Cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    If your gonna frontload and are running test e throughout your cycle then frontload Prop for 4 wks... Not a long ester unless your doing short burst cycling which I doubt...

What's your stats? Cycle history?
    I'm 3.5 weeks into a 500mg test e cycle. I didn't front load, just two 250mg shots per week. I did up my does to 550mg per weeks to compensate, in case my Thaiger gear was underdosed. I've heard of people front loading Test E, on a test E only cycle to shorten the amount of wait time for the test E to kick in.
    I personally don't agree with that philosophy. I would kick start with a shorter ester, or another compound, but this is only my first cycle. I just wanted to know if this was fact or myth with test e.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't think it matters how much you start with, the ester is the same so it will take the same amount of time to kick in. There will just be more in your system when it does. Front load with prop, or just do prop all together, then you can pct 3 days after last pin.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewgains13 View Post
    I'm 3.5 weeks into a 500mg test e cycle. I didn't front load, just two 250mg shots per week. I did up my does to 550mg per weeks to compensate, in case my Thaiger gear was underdosed. I've heard of people front loading Test E, on a test E only cycle to shorten the amount of wait time for the test E to kick in.
    I personally don't agree with that philosophy. I would kick start with a shorter ester, or another compound, but this is only my first cycle. I just wanted to know if this was fact or myth with test e.
    IMO - I don't see how it would be useful unless it's short burst cycling(which is usually only a 30 day cycle)

I've always just heard of people frontloading w/a short ester like we both agree on! I'm not sure but think it would be a waste myself... Maybe a VET will chime in but I don't see the point to it either!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not a myth but more of a preference and what you have available. It is used to get your blood levels up right off from the start. I prefer orals to do this job and the whole idea regardless of compound is to have a productive cycle from the get go. Some like to frontload with an injectable others like to use an oral while some just want to build up there levels slowly. I am actually a fan of backloading especially when fatigue sets in at the end of a long cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ an oral kicker in the beginning is always a good other way as BB stated! But I too, would rather backload as I prefer to finish strong(and like BB said after a 12wk run. your body has been thru the ringer w/intensity which can't be matched w/out test... Test + etc... So, if all is in check(your cycle) it's my experience that backloading gives that extra boost at the end while finishing up strong(which would be the goals for your cycle) this is just my preference znd experience but works very well for others as well!

GL OP!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^^ an oral kicker in the beginning is always a good other way as BB stated! But I too, would rather backload as I prefer to finish strong(and like BB said after a 12wk run. your body has been thru the ringer w/intensity which can't be matched w/out test... Test + etc... So, if all is in check(your cycle) it's my experience that backloading gives that extra boost at the end while finishing up strong(which would be the goals for your cycle) this is just my preference znd experience but works very well for others as well!

GL OP!
    Thanks!

Thanks to all for the feedback!!

Thread Information