bolam24 is offline New Member

1 kidney vs steriods

So I've had one kidney all my life as one didn't developed as a baby. My concern now is that if I start taking gear the strain maybe to much? If I only went on one cycle and had long rest periods would that be ok ?

bolam24 is offline New Member
    Thinking of taking winstrol and anivar

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bolam24 View Post
    Thinking of taking winstrol and anivar

Have you done any research at all? Or do you expect to be spoonfed everything?

Start reading the stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by bolam24 View Post
    So I've had one kidney all my life as one didn't developed as a baby. My concern now is that if I start taking gear the strain maybe to much? If I only went on one cycle and had long rest periods would that be ok ?
    Orals are harder on the liver than the injectables. THe vets will have a better response for you.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    You should talk to a doctor first but like scotch said the vets will have more info on the subject.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Just stick to test you should be fine at moderate dose ! I wouldn't even consider winstrol if I were you though, that shits harsh

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Orals are harder on the liver than the injectables. THe vets will have a better response for you.
    ^^^^ that about covers it, except for stats?

Weight
    body fat
    training experience
    diet experience
    cycle experience

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    liver and kidneys, are 2 different things. For what I know, big dose of Vitamins, protein and Creatine are harsher on your kidneys than Test or even some orals. Anyways do some research first.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    liver and kidneys, are 2 different things. For what I know, big dose of Vitamins, protein and Creatine are harsher on your kidneys than Test or even some orals. Anyways do some research first.
    Ha, he did say Kidney didnt he. I always get the two confused. lol
    • Liver is an organ of the digestive system while kidneys are the organs of the urinary system.
    • Each individual contains one liver and two kidneys in their body.
    • Liver excretes bile pigments as a metabolic waste of hemoglobin breakdown whereas kidney excretes ammonia, urea, uric acid, urochrome, water, and certain inorganic irons such as waste products.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Please, consult a doctor about this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ha, he did say Kidney didnt he. I always get the two confused. lol
    • Liver is an organ of the digestive system while kidneys are the organs of the urinary system.
    • Each individual contains one liver and two kidneys in their body.
    • Liver excretes bile pigments as a metabolic waste of hemoglobin breakdown whereas kidney excretes ammonia, urea, uric acid, urochrome, water, and certain inorganic irons such as waste products.
    sorry lovbyts, it wasn't directed to you my comment, it was a general comment to the topic, because people was messing around with liver sides, I wanted to point out that liver and kidneys are 2 different things

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    Do more research and talk to a doctor. Most of the gear that'd be discussed here is metabolized through the liver, not the kidney(s). When it comes to kidneys there are other concerns, which you should feel comfortable discussing with your regular doctor. As Andrea said, things you can get OTC will effect the kidneys, where as gear (such as Winny and Anavar ) go through the liver.

So you need to do a LOT more research on gear before ever doing a cycle. That said, make an appointment with your regular doctor and tell him you are wanting to start working out and discuss OTC supplements and your single kidney issue. Hopefully your doctor isn't one of those guys that'll just say "ah don't take any of that stuff."

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Whatever cycle you plan on doing. With one kidney you better monitor your blood pressure. High BP can lead to serious kidney problems. And DONT take NSAIDs while on cycle. They are harsh on the kidney.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Thread Information