Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: cycle questions for 48 yr old

rbm33 is offline Junior Member

cycle questions for 48 yr old

hey guys

im looking to start a cycle up in a couple of months and I was looking for a little advice.

my stats

im 48
    5'9"
    185-190 lbs
    12%bf
    I have trained and lifted weights most of my life.

I have run three cycles of tren in the past along with sust and mas and have done pretty well on ot with the exception of having a really hard time with prolactin.

im wanting to run something to add a little mass while at the same time not kill my ability to compete in some endurance events.

any stack advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just run some test, nothing crazy but will give you an edge. No need to get crazy at this point in your life.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    If you have a solid diet, lift progressivly heavier in the gym and have enough sleep at nightime, test is the best.

Also, I have found test only cycles with an AI is the best when it comes to bedroom performances

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Add 300 mg of Deca every week along with your test C or E at 250-500 mg and with your diet and daily morning cardio will give you what you want. Add some caber to control prolactin and Adex for your estrogen. I'm in your age range and this works great for me. Remember not everyone responds the same so give it a try and see how you like it. If the Deca doesn't work change to Anavar at 50mg every day for 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Add 300 mg of Deca every week along with your test C or E at 250-500 mg and with your diet and daily morning cardio will give you what you want. Add some caber to control prolactin and Adex for your estrogen. I'm in your age range and this works great for me. Remember not everyone responds the same so give it a try and see how you like it. If the Deca doesn't work change to Anavar at 50mg every day for 30 days.

Great, that's exactly what I'm going to do. What would be a good dosage on the caber and adex. I seem to be pretty sensitive, I have had the swollen and sensitive nipples from running 300 mg of test c alone. at then time I was doing about 1mg/wk of adex.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Make sure you run caber/Prami for prolactin as stated above(they Are both DAs and caber is taken 2x a wk/while Prami is stable in liq. Form and has a profound effect on receptors D2 & D3... While Prolactin does indeed effect a mans sexual function,or Dysfunction! Prami is the best option as its 7x more effective on the D3 receptor site as it helps w/arousal, refractory period(the time it takes for men to recover after sex to perform again), and also opens a window for GH to be released(2hr window) and is significant enough for it to be in studies and such!

So I would use Prami but that's just my experience... If your going to take caber make sure you don't use any codeine based opiates as it will render it useless!

And a-dex should be started at .25mgs eod and adjust if needed! hCG during cycle??

Awesome information, thanks.

I have some cabet on hand but I'll get some pram also.

I generally run 400iu hcg every 4 days on cycle..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Prami you will want to titrate your dise up as it can cause nausea, dizziness, etc... Do take at bedtime as it helps you sleep as well... I just started at .125mgs(it'll come w/an oral dropper if ordered from ar-r ) and stay there for about 4-5 days then go to .25mgs - and Prami is taken ed!

hCG looks fine(don't exceed 1000iu in a wk as it is a suppressive! Lesser like 250iu 2x a wk is usually the starting point thru cycle!

PCT??

Ok cool, I was planning on getting it from AR anyway.

I didn't forget to mention that I'm on trt. I cruise with 200mg of test c, that keeps my test level around 600.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Prami you will want to titrate your dise up as it can cause nausea, dizziness, etc... Do take at bedtime as it helps you sleep as well... I just started at .125mgs(it'll come w/an oral dropper if ordered from ar-r ) and stay there for about 4-5 days then go to .25mgs - and Prami is taken ed!

hCG looks fine(don't exceed 1000iu in a wk as it is a suppressive! Lesser like 250iu 2x a wk is usually the starting point thru cycle!

PCT??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Oh, ok...! Sounds good brother... GL!

Thread Information