Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: Basic question about Test and E2

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

Basic question about Test and E2

Hi Everyone.
    E2 are a result of aromatization of test. Our body tends to automatically level for a right ratio between both.
    When I stop taking AAS, my test levels will go down very quickly. E2 will be very high, so my body won’t produce any test, because it would further raise E2. But within time, due lack of test, E2 will slowly fall, and they will go to a point that the body will ask for more, so it will start to produce test again. This process could be speed up, by killing all estrogens after a cycle. Correct me if I’m wrong.
    My question is, if I’m doing an AAS cycle, and kill all E2, won’t the body ask for more E2, by producing even more test??
    thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I don't get... If you "kill your E2 than you'll end up crashin it... If no BW is done your just guessing!

tectime is offline Member
    Where does estrogen crash even occur at for most people is what I'm wondering. I've had mine come back on bloods at 8 and at 9 on sensitive and have never felt any "ill effects". But let mine hit a hundred and I sure do know. Actually when down in the single digits I felt just as good as I do when it's a 25.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Where does estrogen crash even occur at for most people is what I'm wondering. I've had mine come back on bloods at 8 and at 9 on sensitive and have never felt any "ill effects". But let mine hit a hundred and I sure do know. Actually when down in the single digits I felt just as good as I do when it's a 25.
    Very interesting Tectime... As they say low E2 can have quite a bit of the same sides as high E2... My sweetspot is like 20-30... But will keep an eye on my mid cycle BW coming up in 4wks... I feel great atm... Running prop/NPP and loving it

Well I've def. felt the effects of high e2 ! Haha! But like I said at 8/9 I felt great! Supercharged ! Just like I do at my "sweet spot"! For me the best seems to be like evidently from 8 to ? 25 ? ! It's been from 14 to 25 all of my last 8 or more bloods other then the two singles. ( that's some dam good estrogen control right there ! )

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It sure is! Just goes to show people how important it is to use an AI during cyvle, and Controlling your E2 is a necessity as it'll keep your sides down and will aid in recovery(by keeping your E2 on check)just my .02

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Interesting, but off topic
    My question was, if you kill E2, no matter if you crash them, would your body try to produce test to restore E2, even if you are on high exogenous amounts of test???

Oh yea health wise it's one of the most important elements of any cycle, blast or HRT. High estrogen is a killer. Hard on your heart! And gains wise for me keeps lean hard grainy veiny growth. Not a big ol jump in body weight all puffy but muscle you can see right then with the swell of a blast. Plus you just feel good, right, like you "should" feel when your in balance. Even if your balance ratio is 120 to 1. 3000 Tes to 25 estrogen. Haha
    NACH3 likes this.

Back on topic . No. Your body being male will start to produce testosterone due to the need for it long before it "desires" estrogen. You have testes dude not ovaries.

Actually I think is the placenta that creates estrogen but you get the idea.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Actually I think is the placenta that creates estrogen but you get the idea.
    Only during pregnancy.

^^^^^right ! I was ****ing with him ! Haha!
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information