kiddx is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex d for pct?

Hi guys, got my hands on Nolvadex d tablets and just to be certain the only difference from nolvadex and nolvadex d is that the d is 20mg per tablet right? and other question i wanted to ask is should i just take all my daily dosage in the morning or? i'm going to be taking 30-40mg for two weeks and than 20mg for other two weeks. So when is the best time to take it and should i know of any side effects from it?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nolvadex d is just a brand name nolva come in 10 & 20mg tabs just take them in the morning.
    What was your cycle Kidd ?

i just did anavar only, i know its not a smart choice but it was just an experiment, i did 7 weeks and had good strength gains and got a lot more shredded and overall i'm just in a lot better shape and i'm quite happy but i don't feel that my nat test is shut down but it has lowered from my normal level so thats why i want to do pct with it just to be safe, i will be taking natural testasterone booster with nolva to help improve my natural test

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Am not going to give you a hard time but Don't use test boosters you did what you did good luck.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    i just did anavar only, i know its not a smart choice but it was just an experiment, i did 7 weeks and had good strength gains and got a lot more shredded and overall i'm just in a lot better shape and i'm quite happy but i don't feel that my nat test is shut down but it has lowered from my normal level so thats why i want to do pct with it just to be safe, i will be taking natural testasterone booster with nolva to help improve my natural test
    dont use nolva for this IMO..

why not nolva? i was told on this site to use nolva for pct

and why not use test booster? i have been reading a lot on this site about pct and pretty much everyone says that its better to take test booster?

Thread Information