Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: When is too much Test?

Gambit11 is offline Junior Member

When is too much Test?

Fellow members, need quick clarification, since I'm getting mixed messages. I'm 38 old.
    I use 250mg 1 injection a week of Test E as base for my 15 week cycle ( Test + 50 EOD Winstrol ). Would love to upgrade on next cycle to 2x 250 ( 500 a week). I know my gains will multiply, but what sort of issues i might have? Should i do blood work wile on cycle to monitor Test levels?
    thanx

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    That's a question with a long Answer.

Look up Negative Feedback Loop and Steroids . You'll find your answer there.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    500 a week is fine. ,250 is only trt. Make sure you have your A.I.'s

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    250mg a week for a cycle by itself is a waste in my opinion, why shut yourself down to be just barely above natural test levels?
    15 weeks is a long time to use an oral, I wouldn't do it. hope you're using liver support like NAC.
    Definitely get bloodwork.
    Read this;
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by DrewZ; 02-23-2015 at 10:35 PM.

tectime is offline Member
    250 mgs a wk puts me at greater than 1500. ( lab corp) . 200 put me at 1480. So some people can actually make great gains on such a small amount. I prefer to do more but through the years I have experimented just to see how much would put me where. 300 puts me at around 2400 when tested through quest.
    APIs likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Just read the link Drewz provided it will answer all your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    250mg a week for a cycle by itself is a waste in my opinion, why shut yourself down to be just barely above natural test levels?
    15 weeks is a long time to use an oral, I wouldn't do it. hope you're using liver support like NAC.
    Definitely get bloodwork.
    Read this;
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    So natural production shuts down no matter is 250 or 500?
    will follow your advise will do blood work. As far as Orals- sorry should have been more clear: Win only 5 weeks, towards the end of 15 week Cycle on Test.
    Last edited by Gambit11; 02-24-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Just read the link Drewz provided it will answer all your questions.
    I read that before, and not sure i'm missing something. I'm set on what to do as my beginner cycle. I wanted to know at which point It's too much Test. I'ld think same 250 would elevate Test levels differently for different ppl, right? do i need bloodwork to monitor these levels wile on cycle? And if so, when will it become hazardous ( a.e 2800, 3000, etc?) Does my question makes sense, or should i shut up, before you guys will start throwing rocks at me, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    that's a question with a long answer.

Look up negative feedback loop and steroids. You'll find your answer there.

that helps!!! Thanx !

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post

I read that before, and not sure i'm missing something. I'm set on what to do as my beginner cycle. I wanted to know at which point It's too much Test. I'ld think same 250 would elevate Test levels differently for different ppl, right? do i need bloodwork to monitor these levels wile on cycle? And if so, when will it become hazardous ( a.e 2800, 3000, etc?) Does my question makes sense, or should i shut up, before you guys will start throwing rocks at me, LOL
    Yes different amounts of test will affect blood levels differently in different people. But the difference is negligible so you have to go off some generally accepted doses. Tectime said 200mg/week puts him at 1480. My trt dose is 200mg/week and my last bw showed 1480.
    For a first cycle what is generally recommended is 500mg/week of test e or c for 10-12 weeks with adex as an AI at .25mg eod and PCT at the end of the cycle. Mid cycle bw would be advised to check E2 levels to adjust the AI if needed. Other guys can help with the PCT protocol. I just return to my trt dose.
    Gambit11 likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post

So natural production shuts down no matter is 250 or 500?
    Yes. Any exogenous test will shut you down.
    Gambit11 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    And also get your pre(baseline bloods) so you know where you were b4 you started or the mid cycle BW(should still be done... But you won't have anything to compare it to after PCT)...
    Gambit11 likes this.

Thanx very much! These are solid comments!

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    And also get your pre(baseline bloods) so you know where you were b4 you started or the mid cycle BW(should still be done... But you won't have anything to compare it to after PCT)...

Has anyone tested pre cycle for other androgens and hormones, like DHT, DHEA and IGF-1?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Has anyone tested pre cycle for other androgens and hormones, like DHT, DHEA and IGF-1?
    I did IGF-1 b/c I had to for mine(for the HGH part of TRT combo) one reason behind it is to see if GHRPs(sermorelin/Ipamorelin etc) work rather than HGH itself(if your IGF-1 number is to low then the pulse of the peptides might not be strong enough).... I'm really just learning about peps and HGH as I will be on a combo...

Thread Information