Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By -Horus-

Thread: Hitting a wall time to cycle again ?

TwoMoreReps is offline Junior Member

Hitting a wall time to cycle again ?

So i was on here roughly around 2 years ago, I'am almost 24 now and i did a cycle of Test e 500mg p/w for 12 weeks , Went well gained roughly 20lbs , so after alot of natural training after that my weight went up and down some cuts and some bulks which leaves me now at 170lbs around 15% Bf . Im kind of hitting a wall in terms of strength so.....

Iam starting a new routine PHAT training High volume, progressive overload, and periodizing workout styles strength and hypertrophy. Wouldnt mind adding some sauce as im a decent age now and recovered well from my last cycle.

What do you guys recommend ? another Test E 12 week? i really want to hit the 190-200lbs mark

Thanks in advance.

p.s im doing the main 3 lifts religously now so it would be very interesting too see where that goes on AAS

swolehead is offline Member
    how tall are you and how much did you weigh after your cycle sounds like you either juiced at a measly 150 or you lost everything you gained from your cycle wich would tell me your diets not in check

iam 5'9 and spot on your right, i did a cut which left me at such a low weight and that was one of my motivations to cycle, stupid decision to cycle at that low of a weight but hey nothing i can do now ...

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMoreReps View Post
    iam 5'9 and spot on your right, i did a cut which left me at such a low weight and that was one of my motivations to cycle, stupid decision to cycle at that low of a weight but hey nothing i can do now ...
    ya nuthing you can do but did you get blood work done

yep in middle of the cycle and everything seemed fine test levels were elevated past the natural amount, didnt have bloodwork after cycle , 2 weeks into pct was hard as hell suffering low T but its all back to normal now im guessing feel horny as ever lol, acne and all the usual high T stuff

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another tes only cycle will serve you well. I am not so sure about hitting the 190 mark and making it stick. You are better off trying to set smaller goals for yourself. Try shooting for a 12-15 lb gain and keeping 5 to 7 lbs. What you keep depends on a variety of factors but your diet really needs to be there in order to be successful and do not cut post cycle.....that's the quickest way to shed new tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Another tes only cycle will serve you well. I am not so sure about hitting the 190 mark and making it stick. You are better off trying to set smaller goals for yourself. Try shooting for a 12-15 lb gain and keeping 5 to 7 lbs. What you keep depends on a variety of factors but your diet really needs to be there in order to be successful and do not cut post cycle.....that's the quickest way to shed new tissue.

Sounds good thats what i was thinking keep it nice and simple i definitely think i can keep atleast 5-10lbs when i come off and then just build on that slowly until the next cycle maybe twice a year ?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

Sounds good thats what i was thinking keep it nice and simple i definitely think i can keep atleast 5-10lbs when i come off and then just build on that slowly until the next cycle maybe twice a year ?
    Exactly ........baby steps. Some cycles will be better then others and there are many variables and things that are unforeseen ( like getting the flu in the midst of your cycle). If you go with that mindset you will be better off in the long run.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ baby steps.... It's not a race but a marathon(a lifelong commitment)...

Also, take the guessing out(as just b/c your horny doesn't necessarily mean your back to where you started - you probly are) but did you get pre cycle BW so you can compare all your other BW to it(especially 6-8 wks after PCT)! Otherwise you'll never know your starting point and finishing point to really see if you recovered back to normal levels...

GL OP!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    ^^^ baby steps.... It's not a race but a marathon(a lifelong commitment)... Also, take the guessing out(as just b/c your horny doesn't necessarily mean your back to where you started - you probly are) but did you get pre cycle BW so you can compare all your other BW to it(especially 6-8 wks after PCT)! Otherwise you'll never know your starting point and finishing point to really see if you recovered back to normal levels... GL OP!
    I didn't get a pre BW just the one mid cycle as I just found an convenient place for me to get it down. But this time I will defiantly be doing blood work pre, mid and post.

So I'm thinking 12 week test E the usual chlomid/ Nolva pct, last cycle i took aromasin through out the cycle do you guys think I should do the same?

also hcg post or during cycle? I shut down hard after my last cycle could do with a little faster recovery.

This forum is excellent btw everyone's nice and responsive. Thankyou guys

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If the Stane worked well for you just stick to the same cycle... With hCG ON cycle as it will aid in a faster recovery! Since running test e then keep taking hCG up to 3 days b4 PCT(14 days after last pin)...

GL OP!

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I agree , test cycles are great. I have done a bunch of cycles and still will do test only. or test and low deca ( like the feel on joints)
    be sure to have your AI in check and PCT ; )

I would work on diet hard though and switching up workouts every couple weeks to keep body in shock and in better growth.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by -Horus-
    I agree , test cycles are great. I have done a bunch of cycles and still will do test only. or test and low deca ( like the feel on joints) be sure to have your AI in check and PCT ; ) I would work on diet hard though and switching up workouts every couple weeks to keep body in shock and in better growth.
    Thanks for the reply , yes this new phat routine I'm doing alternates low rep heavy weight and moderate weight high rep days so its going to be interesting.

What do you guys think I should do same as my last cycle in terms of diet which was a 750 calorie surplus and protein at1g per lb of body weight ? Adjusting them as I grow

Iam really into the big 3 lifts this time round too so will be fun

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply , yes this new phat routine I'm doing alternates low rep heavy weight and moderate weight high rep days so its going to be interesting.

What do you guys think I should do same as my last cycle in terms of diet which was a 750 calorie surplus and protein at1g per lb of body weight ? Adjusting them as I grow

Iam really into the big 3 lifts this time round too so will be fun
    maybe push it a couple more weeks if you wish, but if its working well I say stick to same cycle. maybe add an oral or some deca down the line.

Thread Information