MusclemaniaTony is offline New Member

Second cycle help? THANKS :)

Hi everyone, I would like some help and clarification with starting my second cycle pretty soon in about 3 weeks time once my off cycle period is over.

A little background about myself:

I'm 20 and I have competed in a Musclemania Bodybuilding Competition as a natural teenager at 82kg 4.2% bodyfat about a year ago and came 2nd. I am 5'9 and currently weigh at 94kg 11.8% bodyfat. The bodyfat measurements were done on a dexa scan. Couple of months after the Musclemania bodybuilding competition, I decided to do my first cycle of test prop 1ml eod for 9 weeks as I want to step into IFBB mens physique. I started the cycle at 87kg and ended it at 97kg and lost about 3kg after pct was done.

My first cycle consisted of 100mg of test prop eod and 0.5mg of arimidex eod.
    PCT for first cycle was 25mg of clomid ed and 10mg of nolva ed along with 2g of aspartic acid ed and 500mg of DIM ed for 7 weeks. I also took aromasin 12.5mg eod for the first 2 weeks of PCT. My natural test levels were 30.3nmol/L pre first cycle and 6 weeks after PCT, my natural test levels recovered very well and was at 30.5nmol/L.

Right now, im about 3 weeks away from starting my second cycle which will be a pretty serious bulking cycle. I have decided to do 500mg of sus 250 along with 200mg of deca a week. I have faced criticism regarding this second cycle as most people have said that the second cycle is a bit too harsh for me as I have seen great results on 300mg of test prop a week and that I should slowly increase my test dosage one cycle after another.

I would like to know what your opinions are about this. Taking into account my first cycle info and my background, would my suggested 2nd cycle be okay for me?

Thanks in advance for any help

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know you've heard this(that at your age your natty test production is at its peak)... Your playing a game of Russian Roulette w/your HPTA(endocrine system)... We preach safe AAS use on this forum...

With that said it seems like your diet and training program is on point! And by placing second in a comp. at 20 is great... But my suggestion would be wait... But it seems your mind is already made up... So just be as safe as possible!

AI - dex should start at .25mg eod and adjust if needed(a single fose can lower Estro 70% in one dosage)

hCG - 250iu e3.5d on cycle(not to exceed 1000iu in a wk)

I also don't see a DA on hand at least as Deca does aromatise and is a progestin(which will increase prolactin if E2 isn't kept in check!

If your serious about making $$$ doing this just know the risks involved at your age!!

Be Safe and GL!

Thread Information