Thread: Got my gear

justo is offline Associate Member

Got my gear

Just picked up my gear for my next cycle

Going to run pro Chem tri sus which is a blend of enthenate cypionate and isocaporate

Gonna be running 500mg a week
    Pinning Monday and Thursday

Pct
    Clomid 50 50 50 50
    Nolva 40 20 20 20

Ai
    Aromasin 10mg ed

Hcg twice weekly 250iu each shot

This is my second cycle I'm thinking about running primo with it but not entirely sure, what's your thoughts ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If you trust your source and its real... Primo is awesome! I love it... Great LBM but you have to run it pretty high(my first time I did 400ngs wkly got great vascularity and looked much bigger for my size but just ran it along test... Since I've run nothing less then 800mgs wkly as its not uncommon to see it as high as 1400-1600 mgs a wk... Not needed that high for first time IMO!

But it's great! How'd you recover last time? I ask b/c I would think your clomid would be higher at least the first week... And may be up your Stane dose to 12.5 at least(it'll help w/unwanted bloat if occurs)...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    If you trust your source and its real... Primo is awesome! I love it... Great LBM but you have to run it pretty high(my first time I did 400ngs wkly got great vascularity and looked much bigger for my size but just ran it along test... Since I've run nothing less then 800mgs wkly as its not uncommon to see it as high as 1400-1600 mgs a wk... Not needed that high for first time IMO! But it's great! How'd you recover last time? I ask b/c I would think your clomid would be higher at least the first week... And may be up your Stane dose to 12.5 at least(it'll help w/unwanted bloat if occurs)...
    Yh recovered good last time in regards to test the reason I put the clomid at 50 for the first week is because last time I suffered quite bad headaches so I stopped the clomid and it went. Tbh if I didn't need to use it I wouldn't.

The primo is calling me lol. What's the best dose to run it at I'd go for 16 weeks but I'd have to drop the test after about 10-12 weeks to say about 300mg a week does that sound right?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good regarding recovery! Some react well to clomid some hate it(look into Torem if you can't handle the clomid) well known sub for people who can't take clomid...

I too like running it 16 wks(you really see its full effect)... Your already shut down anyway... But for a better recovery it may work but doesn't seem to make much sense either way unless you want to cut more at the end!! Lowering the test and higher primo will yield a more vascular physique but keeping the test around 5-600ngs a wk is good for some mass too! But bloat w/out AI dialed in could occur!

Primo if I were to do it again I woulve run it higher than 400 my first time! So try 600mgs a wk to start and after say 4-6 wks(this is why I prefer prop w/primo(Ed inj or eod) Your body is reacting well up it 700!

How often are you pinnin the primo and test(I know is 2x so I'd imagine you'd coordinate it do two of your inj are w/your test? You

Good regarding recovery! Some react well to clomid some hate it(look into Torem if you can't handle the clomid) well known sub for people who can't take clomid... I too like running it 16 wks(you really see its full effect)... Your already shut down anyway... But for a better recovery it may work but doesn't seem to make much sense either way unless you want to cut more at the end!! Lowering the test and higher primo will yield a more vascular physique but keeping the test around 5-600ngs a wk is good for some mass too! But bloat w/out AI dialed in could occur! Primo if I were to do it again I woulve run it higher than 400 my first time! So try 600mgs a wk to start and after say 4-6 wks(this is why I prefer prop w/primo(Ed inj or eod) Your body is reacting well up it 700! How often are you pinnin the primo and test(I know is 2x so I'd imagine you'd coordinate it do two of your inj are w/your test? You
    tbh I'd probly leave the primo this one and maybe use it next time. Gonna be starting mid March, getting another months natty in before as I've had a while off as you know from our previous convos.

Glad to be back in the gym fully!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    tbh I'd probly leave the primo this one and maybe use it next time. Gonna be starting mid March, getting another months natty in before as I've had a while off as you know from our previous convos.

Glad to be back in the gym fully!
    Yeah that's the best way when you do jump back on you'll be makin all gains not just some gains and MM(muscle memory) smart!

Glad to see your back brother!!

GL Justo!

Yeah that's the best way when you do jump back on you'll be makin all gains not just some gains and MM(muscle memory) smart! Glad to see your back brother!! GL Justo!
    thanks man

Thread Information