Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JWP806
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Am i ****ed?

djcontrolmp3 is offline New Member

Am i ****ed?

Dear forum.

A year ago i did a stanozolol /oxandrolone for 6weeks and I wanted to know if im ****ed or not?

So this is what I acutally did.

week 1-3 20mg Stanozolol/30mg oxandrolone
    week 3-6 30mg oxandrolone/ 20mg Stanozolol

then I started PCT with clomid

week 7 100mg clomid
    week 8 50mg clomid

I know NOW that is was stupid to do but I did not doze it really high so did i make a big mistake?
    Or is it whithin the norms?

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    So if it's been a year, why are you just now wondering? Have you had bloodwork done since your "cycle?"

Did not do Bloodwork did not know that was even needed - Also I recently have joined this forum and had never the Urge to question untill about now.

Have read alot about it lately and I just wanted to know if my **** up was huge or minor that's All.
    Last edited by djcontrolmp3; 02-24-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Unless you are feeling like something is wrong, you more than likely bounced back but the only way to know for sure is if you have your blood work done. It was definitely a poorly planned cycle but glad you learned that from this site. I joined here when I was 18 so lucky for me I never did anything like that. I've always ran a test base no matter the cycle.

I would say getting blood work done is something that anyone running gear should consider doing.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ stop guessing and get BW done... IMO - if you think you are and are having lowT symptoms then a full male hormone panel will cover everything except LH/FSH/Prolactin... If you do it online(which you don't want your doc knowing what you did as it goes in your file forever) it's cheaper to get the hormone panel for men as it covers RBC, CMP, THYROID, lipid panel, PSA, estradiol sensitive, free & total test, but make sure you get or add LH,FSH,cortisol, prolactin as that would cover pretty much everything!

GL!
    JWP806 likes this.

First of all Thanks for the Replies.

Im not guessing though Just wanted to know if i ****ed really really bad up - Im not having lowT symptoms im feeling just as normal as allways.

Thanks again for the replies.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    you are prob ok, but you should wait till over 25 to use steroid and i would still rec getting blood work now and in a few years.

Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Horus- View Post
    you are prob ok, but you should wait till over 25 to use steroid and i would still rec getting blood work now and in a few years.
    Sound advise! +1

Quote Originally Posted by -Horus- View Post
    His profile says he's 26.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    His profile says he's 26.
    Def does...

OP I would just like to know why such the low doses of the orals?? We won't get into why the test base(to any cycle is a must) b/c it seems to me you've learned from this!!

Usually if one is running an oral(should only be one in the cycle - not saying one can't but depending on the compound and duration - that's the key in keeping your liver safe(NAC for prevention .... UDCA moreso for reversal...

Thread Information