Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Transitioning Brands

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Transitioning Brands

Ok, im on a short cruise for the first time. Stop my original cycle cause BP was out of whack. So dropped the tren and have been running 200mg test e for 8 weeks now.

Had bloods recently and posted them. Giviing time until I can give blood again before I blast then come off. Still workin on what blast will be NPP or Tren again.

But my real question is, my source is gone now. I have found my new guy, and was going to change my cruise using the new stuff, and get bloods again before my blast. So would I still wait 6 weeks for bloods after switching brands or could I try 4 wks since I am already on?

Thanks for any help

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    what type of ester are you gonna run(long)? IMO I'd wait the 6 wks just to be Sure but if you just want to see if it's G2G then I think 4wks min if you haven't started the new gear... I think this is what your asking Sfla?!

And if you haven't tried NPP yet - I'm LOVIN it(17 days in up 10lbs and dropped about 1% so far! Yeah... I'm doing HIIT suppersetting opposing muscle groups hitting muscles a 2x a wk right now(60 min w/weights)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-01-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    swolehead likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    what type of ester are you gonna run(long)? IMO I'd wait the 6 wks just to be Sure but if you just want to see if it's G2G then I think 4wks min if you haven't started the new gear... I think this is what your asking Sfla?!

And if you haven't tried NPP yet - I'm LOVIN it(17 days in up 10lbs and dropped about 1% so far! Yeah... I'm doing HIIT suppersetting opposing muscle groups hitting muscles a 2x a wk right now(60 min w/weights)...
    Nach!! thanks man....haven't started new gear. But just planning ahead. It will be a test run to see if legit. So I'll wait 6 wks and do bloods once I get and go from there.

And npp sounds like it's doing its job for you . What weight r u at now?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Nach!! thanks man....haven't started new gear. But just planning ahead. It will be a test run to see if legit. So I'll wait 6 wks and do bloods once I get and go from there.

And npp sounds like it's doing its job for you . What weight r u at now?
    Yo brother! That sounds like a smart plan w/the BW! Since you've yet to start it I would wait the 6 wks...

I started priming at 170(4-6wks out) when I started cycle I was 175(now I'm primary hypogonal so my last cycle I still held on to 10lbs but still way under my usual weight of 195 prior to accident)...

But I'm at 185 this am and climbing! Still haven't introduced the winny on a backload !

Thread Information