n1x0n is offline Junior Member

Test E 250mg, monday and thursday

The usual is to pin 250mg on monday and thursday for a total of 500mg a week. My question is if it matter if i pin on the morning both monday and thursday? To get even levels it would be preferable to pin am on monday and pm on thursday but i dont have possibility to pin afternoons always. So would it be fine pinning on mornings always?

Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n
    The usual is to pin 250mg on monday and thursday for a total of 500mg a week. My question is if it matter if i pin on the morning both monday and thursday? To get even levels it would be preferable to pin am on monday and pm on thursday but i dont have possibility to pin afternoons always. So would it be fine pinning on mornings always?
    Mornings are fine.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Yes you will be fine

Whats your stats and full cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Yes you will be fine

Whats your stats and full cycle?
    31 years. 176cm. 82.5kg.
    Earlier cycle: 250mg e5d 12 weeks

Planned cycle
    Week 1-15
    Test E 500mg ew (front load 2 first pins)
    A-dex 0.25mg eod

Week 1-4
    Dianabol
    15mg two first weeks to try it out and then increase to 20mg. I don't want to **** up my stomach
    so I'll be taking it easy with dbol .
    HCG 500ui e3d starting 31 days before PCT and ending 3 days before PCT which equals 4 weeks.

PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Last edited by n1x0n; 02-25-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    31 years. 176cm. 82.5kg.
    Earlier cycle: 250mg e5d 12 weeks

Planned cycle
    Week 1-15
    Test E 500mg ew (front load 2 first pins)
    A-dex 0.25mg eod

Week 1-4
    Dianabol
    15mg two first weeks to try it out and then increase to 20mg. I don't want to **** up my stomach
    so I'll be taking it easy with dbol .
    HCG 500ui e3d starting 31 days before PCT and ending 3 days before PCT which equals 4 weeks.

PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Looks ok, but you should start hcg 2 weeks in the cycle and all the way through, not at the end. 250 iu 2x a week is enough.

Yes, there's basically two camps. Camp 1 says to run it at 250 iu 2x a week. Camp 2 says to blast it at end of cycle. I tried camp 1 the first time so figured I could try camp 2 the second time around.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Don't over think the monday thursday thing n1 just pin on them days anytime. Hcg should be started at the start of the cycle from day 1 and like you said stop about 3 days before pct starts.

Ok, serious question. What is the difference between kickstarting at end of cycle with 500 e3d and taking 250 twice a week and never let the balls atrophy? Won't the end result be the same?

Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n
    Ok, serious question. What is the difference between kickstarting at end of cycle with 500 e3d and taking 250 twice a week and never let the balls atrophy? Won't the end result be the same?
    If you never let your boys shrink then you don't have to worry about them maybe filling back up again.
    (It is easier to start a car that gets ran everyday vs starting a car after it sits in your garage for 3 months.)

rackshitybitch is offline New Member
    I'm have no how this app works... I'm 100% sure I'm on the wrong thread. But I need pointing in the right direction to source HCG , clomid and nolva. Website i normally used have shut down. Any help much appreciated.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    I just started doing it every 3 days to make it more even and get a little more product over time.

Bombas-tdot is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rackshitybitch View Post
    I'm have no how this app works... I'm 100% sure I'm on the wrong thread. But I need pointing in the right direction to source HCG, clomid and nolva. Website i normally used have shut down. Any help much appreciated.
    read the rules bud

Thread Information