FriedLizard is offline New Member

Road Cyclist and how to get the most of a cycle?

Good Morning:

Let me start off by giving you some stats:

Height: 5'7
    Weight : 155
    Body fat : 10-12%
    Training exp : Weightlifting for over 10 years, and cycling competitively for 2 years
    AAS experience : I have had experience with gear in the past such as test cyp, test 400, deca , trenbolone acetate..etc

I have searched the forums and found great posts on the subject of endurance athletes but they haven't really answered all of my questions. Reason is I race crits, which are very high intensity races which last less than an hour. On my training rides the longest I go is 60-80 miles, so EPO is out of the question because I will not see the benefits of it because I simply do not ride enough.

So my workouts are very short but high intensity. I came across some androgen 275, Primobolan , and stanazol (injectable). I also have tamolfix and HCG for PCT.

What is the appropriate course of action (dosage, time, etc) for my needs? I want to keep water retention to a minimum, not affect my cardio too much, but see an increase in muscle strength and recovery.

Cheers.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I don’t think AAS are the right path for you. The last thing you want is to add weight on you. Every kg makes the difference. You don’t want bigger muscles either. Bigger muscles equal to more energy consumption. I’m not that experienced in that sport, but 1kg fat, should give much more results than 1 kg muscles.
    Anyways, T3, low dose EQ, EPO, could give some benefits during a race, as long as they don’t put on muscle mass.
    I’m sorry, you sport isn’t the most suited for a bbuilder

FriedLizard is offline New Member
    I would argue that a test dosage of around 150 mg of test and 200 mg of primo a week would be an effective tool. I race in Miami where climbing is non existent so being rail thin is not necessary, but strength is vital. Most above average cyclists here are built more like track sprinters.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    In your situation I would recommend low dose test with medium to high dose EQ...

EQ is an appetite stimulant without putting much meet on you.
    plus it stimulate red blood cells production(like EPO with far less risk).

still EQ is more effective than any suplement out there and will help in cardio vascular capacity while keeping your weight down.

still keep an eye on your hematocrite level, it might go high.

Thread Information