scott8181 is offline New Member

Pinning more or less a week.

I have done individual pinnings and mixed pinning. Anyone experienced better results from more or less pinning a week. Example. 700 ml a week. Sust250 twice and Tren 100 twice. Any advice on mixing the 2 together in a 20 ml vial and pin twice a week or one pinning a day for 4 different days to get the same amount. Thanks.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Huh? Not quite understanding? And I hope you meant 700mgs as that's just under 3ml wkly.... Sust can be pinned w/Tren Ace M/W/F you have to pin the Tren A eod or ed for optimum results(e/along side another short ester... In your case Sust being a long ester can be pinned twice a wk but the Tren a has to be pinned at minimum 3x a wk preferable eod(4x)

And don't mix your compounds together in a vial... 1. They weren't blended/don't know if that will do much but why...2. It doesn't give you the flexibility to titrate your doses w/the Tren a
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-26-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Notvto mix compounds together in vial

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW sustanon is NOT a long ester,
    Its a mix of several ester which include shorter ester les propionate and phenylprop if I remember well.

so for optimal efficiency EOD is require.
    and yes tren -a should be EOD too at least.

just do .6ml each EOD

will lead you to 2.1ml of each= 210mg tren and 525mg sust

pretty close.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    BTW sustanon is NOT a long ester,
    Its a mix of several ester which include shorter ester les propionate and phenylprop if I remember well.

so for optimal efficiency EOD is require.
    and yes tren -a should be EOD too at least.

just do .6ml each EOD

will lead you to 2.1ml of each= 210mg tren and 525mg sust

pretty close.
    Yes... But very little prop and phenyl w/Isocaproate then decanate(longer esters performed in a sustained reaction! but can be pinned just like test e or c twice a wk or if running along side another shorter ester M/W/F... I thought the same but the prop is minimal but I would do at least M/W/F at least...

This is brought up a lot...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-26-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Just make sure each compound is on schedule and the number of pins/wk is irrelevant.

Thread Information