benoes is offline New Member

POST PCT BLOODS - Now a TRT Candidate at 20

So i ran a Halodrol 50/75/75/75/75 and DMZ 0/0/30/30/30 cycle back in November and pct was Nolva 20/20/10/10 and iSatori's DAA product. Keep in mind i had blood test done before this first ever cycle and my Testosterone was at the lower limit of the normal 'range', i had a 10nmol/L or a 288ng/dL, which is still pretty low for someone in their early 20's, but my doctor said i was fine and so i underwent my first cycle. Keep in mind i had mild depression all of 2014 and during cycle i felt great and on PCT went smooth, i felt great, morning woodies pretty much everyday after the first week on pct but after pct the raging sex drive decreased to where i get no more morning woodies frown.gif

Today i got my results back for my 7 week post-pct blood test and my Testosterone is at 4.8nmol/L or a 138ng/dL. Obviously this is alarming cos its almost half of my natty test which was already super low, so now im heaps under the normal range which is 8-29nmolL. My LH, FSH and OEstrogen wasnt tested in my original blood test cos the doc was anal but i got it tested now and the LH is 3.4IU/L, FSH 5IU/L and Estrogen 89pmol/L, so these are all quite low but at least my LH is up from what i assume was near 0 on cycle.

Is my estrogen high and is it causing my low test still? My doctor knew i did a cycle back in November and he says hes intuition makes him beleive that my test levels are on a rise from the crash from the cycle and it should steadily increase. If it doesnt increase then he said he will put me on Testosterone!

Do you guys think i should just wait it out and see what i should do? My depression is back aswell, so maybe it is related to my low test. I was thinking a clomid restart but is it even nessesary seeing as my LH and FSH seem to be okay? What do you guys think, i really appreciate any help.

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like maybe your PCT wasn't up to snuff. How long after you finished PCT was this second test? Maybe in the future run HCG during cycle and just before PCT. And yes, low test can be a cause of depression.

Even if your PCT was not where it should have been you will recover naturally over time. I'd wait, get tested again down the road, and in the future get some info on your stack/cycle/pct here before moving forward. I'm assuming you didn't because there is no test in your cycle. Test should be the base of every stack. Was that your first cycle? How many weeks did you run it? How many weeks did you run PCT? How much period between the last pin and the start of PCT?

Maybe you can educate me... what is DMZ?

benoes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.baker View Post
    Sounds like maybe your PCT wasn't up to snuff. How long after you finished PCT was this second test? Maybe in the future run HCG during cycle and just before PCT. And yes, low test can be a cause of depression.

Even if your PCT was not where it should have been you will recover naturally over time. I'd wait, get tested again down the road, and in the future get some info on your stack/cycle/pct here before moving forward. I'm assuming you didn't because there is no test in your cycle. Test should be the base of every stack. Was that your first cycle? How many weeks did you run it? How many weeks did you run PCT? How much period between the last pin and the start of PCT?

Maybe you can educate me... what is DMZ?
    Yes thats what i was thinking too that the Nolva was bunk but it was pharma grade from a reliable source and i heard Nolvadex is rarely faked cos its so cheap to produce. So this second test was 7 weeks after the last day of pct. It was a silly prohormone cycle, 5 weeks, and i stacked Halodrol and Dymethazine, both with mild dosages, and pct was 4 weeks long. I used Dermacrine (Transdermal DHEA) to mimic a test base, as was recommended on another forum. I think all i can do now is wait and see how my levels are in a months time, hopefully things will improve.

Give yourself some time. Go back in a couple of months and see where your FT and TT are at. If they've gone up 1% you may have a problem. I they've gone up by 30% your body may still be recovering.

Thread Information