Tricepticon is offline New Member

First cycle noob questions

The gist of my cycle is 500mg a week of test e and 20-40mg dbol on training days for first 5-6 weeks. The dbol is sciroxx and the rest is pharma grade by Norma. Anyways, here's my questions.

• Will less "bad" gym days occur? Even though I hit my macros and lots of sleep I still have those days a few times a month

• should all injections be in the same glute or should I switch sides every time?

• what is an estimate weight gain if I ate and trained perfectly, no injuries. Stats 5'9 180lbs 14%bf. PS I know genetics and work ethic play a huge role, but shoot a realistic number out there if your familiar with a cycle like this.

• should I use straps or take advantage of forearm strength?

• dbol before or after each meal pre gym/ also any need for a preworkout on dbol/ creatine on dbol, yes or no?

If you could answer any of these that'd be great, I'm just so excited and i want to take full advantge of the cycle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the board. I think you should read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. It will answer most if not all of your questions

Thread Information