Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By PT
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Sbeck292
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: First cycle, need some help please.

Sbeck292 is offline New Member

First cycle, need some help please.

So I'm brand new on here and never done a cycle before but I've researched it for a few years. I've been training for a few years straight and have tried some pro hormones with little gains. Im a trainer so my routines are solid, but I need a push.

I just ordered an injectable mix: 100mg/1ml twice a week. So it would be a total each week of:
    Winstrol - 50mg
    Tren - 50mg
    Test base - 100mg
    I'm 175 lbs around 9% body fat. My goal is 185lbs at around 6%.

I know it's not much but I want to start slow.
    Will this cycle work or is it mainly a pre workout cycle best stacked with something else? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test, winstrol and tren is starting slow? When you got your drivers permit did you practice driving in a Ferrari?

I'm not sure where you have been doing research the last couple of years but it sure wasnt here.

Read these.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

The young and Steroids
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-01-2015 at 11:23 PM.
    Sbeck292 likes this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If I'm reading this correct it says 50mg of tren and winny a week? If so don't waste your time.
    Sbeck292 likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

That's what I thought, it's not much at all to get my feet wet. Guess I'll find out. Thanks for the input.

I'll just run test in my next cycle, how much should be used for results with winni and tren ? Or was I right about it being for pre workout?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No it's not that much, in MG overall but there is not need to add tren especially your first cycle.

Read the links I provided. Use test only for 1st cycle. Put it away, it will last. I have some tren well over 2yrs old.
    NACH3 and Sbeck292 like this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your first cycle should only consist of tes. This is done for many reasons. You need to learn how your body reacts to one compound at a time and be able to manage side effects. If you run a proper first tes cycle your gains will be fantastic, no need to add anything else. Don't be impatient to run more, tuck the gear you have away until you are ready for it.
    lovbyts and Sbeck292 like this.

Ok I read the first cycle planning post, very helpful. I just got over zealous because my connect was out of test e. I will wait and do it the right way that's outlined in that Post. Thanks for the help guys and sorry for being a newbie! Haha but I will let you guys know when I get the right gear and start my cycle!
    -Horus- likes this.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck292 View Post
    So I'm brand new on here and never done a cycle before but I've researched it for a few years. I've been training for a few years straight and have tried some pro hormones with little gains. Im a trainer so my routines are solid, but I need a push.

I just ordered an injectable mix: 100mg/1ml twice a week. So it would be a total each week of:
    Winstrol - 50mg
    Tren - 50mg
    Test base - 100mg
    I'm 175 lbs around 9% body fat. My goal is 185lbs at around 6%.

I know it's not much but I want to start slow.
    Will this cycle work or is it mainly a pre workout cycle best stacked with something else? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    trenace and testbase should be pinned EVERY DAY...
    you need to step back and do more research on "first cycle" and general steroid knowledge.

focus on a teste cycle for 12 or so weeks and have an AI during and pct ready.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck292 View Post
    Ok I read the first cycle planning post, very helpful. I just got over zealous because my connect was out of test e. I will wait and do it the right way that's outlined in that Post. Thanks for the help guys and sorry for being a newbie! Haha but I will let you guys know when I get the right gear and start my cycle!
    Good, be the smart Guy and do it the right way right from the start.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information