Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Cant access hcg or caber for my tren ace test prop cycle, any other ideas?

aesthetix123 is offline New Member

Cant access hcg or caber for my tren ace test prop cycle, any other ideas?

ive tried all my resources and cant get my hands on caber or hcg for my tren ace test prop cycle I plan to run soon as I sort a solution to this problem.

goal : have something on hand if I run into gyno problems and keep dick functioning.

proposed cycle I plan to run:

have changed my mind from ed injections to eod (from last post)

week 1-8 tren ace 250mg week 70mg eod
    week 1-8 test prop 175mg week 50mg eod
    week 8-9 I will have 600mgs test prop left over from above so thinking of ramping up to 475mgs test prop each week for the last two weeks to just use it all up. ( still deciding though )

help please?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Just try to keep Ur e2 in check w aro or adex.

But those aren't hard conpounds to find.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    As stated above, keep E2 in check and also read up on the usage of pramipexole with 19-nors such as trenbolone or nandrolone .
    I believe Ar-r carries it.

Also if you haven't already, read this link. It really is one of the better posts on the subject that I've ever encountered.

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You should be able to locate HCG with a little bit of research/use of a search engine.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Do not start your cycle till you have everything on hand that you need. No need to rush into anything. Just postpone your cycle for now
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    As stated above, keep E2 in check and also read up on the usage of pramipexole with 19-nors such as trenbolone or nandrolone .
    I believe Ar-r carries it.

Also if you haven't already, read this link. It really is one of the better posts on the subject that I've ever encountered.

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    Yes... I have ordered Liq. Prami from above mentioned site! Works very well in decreasing prolac... But keep E2 in check as stated & this will help keep your prolactin in a comfort zone... But always have a DA on hand when running a 19nor!

GL!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-02-2015 at 01:40 PM.

thanks for the replys guys!

I live in new Zealand so access to anything online is pretty hard would just get seized straight away.

will not start cycle till everything lil situation I might come across is sorted.

I can access arimidex would you have a recommended dosage ?

and thankyou for the link!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthetix123
    thanks for the replys guys!

I live in new Zealand so access to anything online is pretty hard would just get seized straight away.

will not start cycle till everything lil situation I might come across is sorted.

I can access arimidex would you have a recommended dosage ?

and thankyou for the link!!
    Adex .25 mg eod is a good starting dose and adjust if needed

cheers bro!

only couple little more things to do before I start n ill be sorted

wil get pre cycle bloods done next week which if they come back all clear ill be going ahead and keeping a log on this site

Thread Information