Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Tentative Summer Cycle (Check Plz)

Tentative Summer Cycle (Check Plz)

28 yrs old
    6'7 250 12%
    7 years training

This will be my third cycle. Looking to achieve a nice recomp, hence the high amount of gear in this cycle.

Test Prop 300 mg eod week 1-10
    Anavar 100 mg ed week 1-6
    TBol 50 mg ed week 4-10
    albuterol and keto week 1-~4
    T3 50mcg/day week 2-~4
    NAC 1200 mg/day week 1-10
    hcg 500 iu/week week 1-10
    dex .25 ed week 1-10

I got some gyno-like symptoms (puffy nips) last time I ran prop so probably nolva 20 mg/day week 1-10

Pct 3 days after last prop pin
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

Bump

pavlenko is offline Banned
    looks good to me, 6'7 wow your a tall one grls must love you. I have a buddy thats like really tall and jacked, chix just straight throw them selves at him they dont even notice me i tell you its something to see. Good luck with your gains, looks like a good dry cycle the recomp will be very good if you eat right and so on

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Tbol, I hate it, its side effects in a pill for me.
    Anavar , just throw it in when you’re shure you’re lean enough to see any difference by taking it, don’t stick too much to your cycle plan.
    Although, I prefer Masteron , less toxic, much cheaper, maybe stronger and much less faked, but var its ok.
    Instead of propionate I’d use Enth, much easier to use and cheaper, and if your estro and fat are under control, the water retention stuff is a myth.
    T3, I had a bad experience, I looked flat. Its true you burn more fat on it, but it seems you loose fullness too. I think, if your thyroids work like they should, there’s not much benefit on T3, only my thought.
    On T3, I got a freakin hunger flash, like i’d smoking weed all day, was eating all kind of junk. I totally lost control over my diet.
    albuterol I’d prefer 2 on 2 off 2 on, to give your body some rest.
    Anyways your cycle is ok, i only wrote what I’d do and why.
    Nolva for gyno control its ok as long as you don't use Tren
    Good luck

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Why 2 orals there? I know people do it but I never run orals that long. My liver is way to important to me
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Why 2 orals there? I know people do it but I never run orals that long. My liver is way to important to me
    Well from what I understand neither are very hepatoxic, and im hoping the var will lean me out and the tbol help w some mass and hardness

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    looks good to me, 6'7 wow your a tall one grls must love you. I have a buddy thats like really tall and jacked, chix just straight throw them selves at him they dont even notice me i tell you its something to see. Good luck with your gains, looks like a good dry cycle the recomp will be very good if you eat right and so on
    Yeah thanks man, its definitely fun to have a night out once in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Tbol, I hate it, its side effects in a pill for me.
    Anavar , just throw it in when you’re shure you’re lean enough to see any difference by taking it, don’t stick too much to your cycle plan.
    Although, I prefer Masteron , less toxic, much cheaper, maybe stronger and much less faked, but var its ok.
    Instead of propionate I’d use Enth, much easier to use and cheaper, and if your estro and fat are under control, the water retention stuff is a myth.
    T3, I had a bad experience, I looked flat. Its true you burn more fat on it, but it seems you loose fullness too. I think, if your thyroids work like they should, there’s not much benefit on T3, only my thought.
    On T3, I got a freakin hunger flash, like i’d smoking weed all day, was eating all kind of junk. I totally lost control over my diet.
    albuterol I’d prefer 2 on 2 off 2 on, to give your body some rest.
    Anyways your cycle is ok, i only wrote what I’d do and why.
    Nolva for gyno control its ok as long as you don't use Tren
    Good luck
    Yeah I have mixed reviews on tbol; some love it, some hate it. Hopefully it works well for me. I would use tenth but I only have about a 10 week window in which to run my aas, not 12-15 for the enth

Bump

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey 6'7... The only thing I question is the two orals... Everything else looks good(high prop dose but I'm sure you can handle lol)...

I know your going for a recomp but like you said the two Orals aren't very Hepatoxic but I would maybe just backload one for 6-8 wks(8 on var especially IMO) I get good results from var as well... Never tried t-Bol but want to next cycle!

I've never ran two orals and w/the prop I don't think you would need to either... Just my experience though...

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Tbol over Anavar .

Thn x for the advice. Thing is I basically only have 4wk run of var and 6wk of tbol

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't have an overlap in oral or even run 2 during a cycle. I would pick one and just save the other for another cycle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you were running a long 14-16 weeker then you could kickstart with one and backload with the other for 4 weeks at a time. I would provided just run the tbol either in the front or back.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I never used Var, but it seems like its very hard to find the real deal. And Tbol, its not worth the sides.
    I would skip both orals, and replace Var with masteron and Tbol wit EQ for example, at least you get some vascularity.
    If the point of your orals is because too many injections, consider doing long esters. Listen, I started AAS following instructions of the forums, and like everyone, Short estes, short esters, shredded, bigger. Its all a freakin myth, there is no difference in results between short and long esters, I got my best results in my first long ester cycle. If you’re preparing for a competition, short esters could have a strategical place, but for a summer cycle... I wouldn’t torture my muscles.
    sixfootseven likes this.

Alright well maybe I will just front load the var for 4-6 weeks and save the tbol for when I run my test e that I have

Thread Information