live2flex7 is offline Junior Member

How to properly cycle Deca in depth?

I'm going to do deca to help my recovery while I'm in the gym. I'm 194 5,11 17% body fat. 24yrs old.

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    u gona run deca only? if so I advise against it always do test as a base. cycle history?

The first cycle I did was a very uneducated sustonine run when I was younger and I haven't done one since. Although I gained 10 pounds. I need help and want to be educated on this one in depth. What would you recommend to run with it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by live2flex7 View Post
    I'm going to do deca to help my recovery while I'm in the gym. I'm 194 5,11 17% body fat. 24yrs old.
    You just started a thread about Eq... Which is garbare... Now your saying Deca for recovery?!

I'd suugest you educate yourself a lil more as it appears you don't really have a clue how to cycle correctly!

Read Austinites "Planning and Executing A First Successful Cycle" it'll point you in the direction of test only... Which I advise as it'll give you all the recovery you'd need!

Im asking for help not insults. Because I am uneducated. That's why you ask for help is because your uneducated. And yes I was told it was crap so I opened this one

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The first cycle I did was a very uneducated sustonine run when I was younger and I haven't done one since. Although I gained 10 pounds. I need help and want to be educated on this one in depth. What would you recommend to run with it?
    Nothing but test only! As you just answered my post above! You've never even done a correct cycle!

Get your diet and training in check b4 you consider cycling as 17> is a tad high(15% is recommended at most) the lower the better!

Read the link I provided and itll answer every ? You may have on a successful first cycle!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    All the info you need is in those sticky threads, give them a read and if you have questions it will be easier to give and understand what is being given.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Im asking for help not insults. Because I am uneducated. That's why you ask for help is because your uneducated. And yes I was told it was crap so I opened this one
    I'm hardly insulting you... Sorry you feel that way! It's b/c people don't realize how dangerous it can be uneducated, but done right it can be quite safe! That's why I picked that link...

Also "Austinites Educational Article Database" is great!

GL!

Yeah that thread is very informative. I'm gonna wait until I can afford to get blood work done

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear... We're really makin sure you don't end up messing yourself up possibly for good possibly not(obviously you want the best chance at recovering)...So it's good to read as much on the subject as possible! Your smart not to rush into it(BW is key). The gear ain't going anywhere it'll be good still when your ready!

GL and keep reading you'll be happy you did down the road that's 4 sure...

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    It is also easier to understand the answers given or how to ask the right questions when you have read some articles and have a better understanding. The key to a successful cycle is understanding, with that you can plan properly, know what to look for as far as sides, and make the best gains possible. Another key factor is diet, if you aren't eating for your cycle you wont keep what you gained and wont gain as much as you could. Stick around, learn and contribute, this really is a great community here with your best intentions at heart.

Thread Information