regchamp is offline New Member

Tren and "lazy stomach" digestive issues - Does Masteron do the same?

I am currently on HRT/TRT. I get blood work done every 3 months. I am prescribed testosterone 250/week, sermorelin with ghrp2 and ghrp6 daily, arimidex 1mg/3 times a week.

I may also be taking 200mg/tren a week, an extra 200mg/test a week, and 400mg/masteron a week.

Blood work is fine, test levels are good, estrogen is good, only difference I have seen is my prolactin is high since taking tren and dht is high since taking masteron. Dr. gave me cabergoline for prolactin.

My question - has anyone had bad stomach issues with tren? I used to be able to take 400mg/week of tren and be fine. But the last few cycles with tren I have had horrible stomach issues. I had a scope done and was given diagnosis of "lazy stomach" where my food is simply not digesting. I burp alot, and there are days where I can't eat because food just stays in my stomach and rots.

It seems as soon as I get off tren I am fine again. So I will no longer take tren. My other question is, would masteron have the same effect on my gut? or is it completely different? I orginally took the masteron because I heard you can take lower doses of tren and still have good effects while on masteron and tren.

Anyone know how to combat the stomach issues with tren besides getting off of it?

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Strange. Never heard of that or had any similar issue.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Strange. Never heard of that or had any similar issue.
    Are you using the same Tren from the same lab/UGL? Or is this something that has come up more recently in your past two Tren runs per say?

The tren has been from 3 different UGL - but currently it is the same UGL I get my extra test from, and the test from the lab is real - my testosterone was ">1500" on my last blood work, so I know this UGL is legit. Also, every time no matter what source/lab I get it from, I always harden up, lose fat, get night sweats, mild insomnia, and CRAZY ASS strength gains. The tren is real, but no idea why all of a sudden the last two times have caused stomach issues. The tren is always the variable, stop it and I'm fine, start it and I can't digest. Kidneys are fine accodring to blood work, so that's not an issue.

Are masteron and tren similar? I am stopping tren but I would like to continue and finish off the masteron I have.

May I also note that I took 400mg/week of EQ a few cycles ago along with 500mg/week test and had no stomach problems. Its always the tren that does it.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Apart from your stomach issues ( hope you get thy sorted mate ) tren sounds insane haha !

Red Bastard is offline Member
    1 mg Adex, 3 times a week?

Do you mean 1mg/week, split into 3 doses, or 3mg/week?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gastroparesis from Tren ? Interesting...
    Mast isn't at all related to tren, so it shouldn't cause that side effect.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Never had stomach issues from injectables. Ever.

Thread Information