Major Announcement Regarding our Peptides! As Low as 50 - 70% OFF!

PEPTIDE PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED!

You read that right, we have lowered our peptide prices!

We wish to thank you for your patronage. With over 10 years in this business with continued growth, we have reached a quantity of purchasing that has allowed us to negotiate even lower pricing with our peptide manufacturer due to the increased quantity of peptides we now purchase. Rather than exploit this decreased cost and simply increase our profit we have decided to pass the entire savings along to you, our customers, the ones who have made this savings possible. We sincerely thank you for your patronage which has fostered our continued growth.

Yours,

ar-r

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Wow guys you need to check this out. This isnt some little took a few bucks of thing. These guys freaking cut their prices big time. I mean BIG TIME! MY gh stack is was going to run (mod grf & ipamorelin) is now gonna cost me like half of what I would have paid. Its crazy.
    So Lion these are the same peptides you have been selling right? Same quality and manufacturer etc?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Amazing savings!,

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If this isn't great, I don't know what is!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Wow guys you need to check this out. This isnt some little took a few bucks of thing. These guys freaking cut their prices big time. I mean BIG TIME! MY gh stack is was going to run (mod grf & ipamorelin) is now gonna cost me like half of what I would have paid. Its crazy.
    So Lion these are the same peptides you have been selling right? Same quality and manufacturer etc?
    Same quality..made right here in the USA!

Add more of a discount with the Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    This is awesome. TY arr!

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post

We wish to thank you for your patronage. With over 10 years in this business with continued growth, we have reached a quantity of purchasing that has allowed us to negotiate even lower pricing with our peptide manufacturer due to the increased quantity of peptides we now purchase. Rather than exploit this decreased cost and simply increase our profit we have decided to pass the entire savings along to you, our customers, the ones who have made this savings possible. We sincerely thank you for your patronage which has fostered our continued growth.

Yours,

ar-r
    Same great quality for less!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest sales, promotions, and articles. https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post

Yours,

ar-r
    Low, Low Prices!

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    How is shipping to Norway?
    Possible? Very expensive?
    Secure?

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul View Post
    How is shipping to Norway?
    Possible? Very expensive?
    Secure?
    I really don't know if we've ever shipped to Norway. It will cost around $30.

NOTE: You are to know the laws of your country before ordering.

Thread Information