Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sgt. Hartman
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Test and tren. Which one do I dose higher?

  1. #1
    roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88

    Test and tren. Which one do I dose higher?

    Juice buddies. I'm throwing tren in my cycle in a couple weeks. Here's what Im on

    Test e 1,000mg/wk
    Gh 2-3iu/day

    I'm cruising right now.
    Stats:
    23 y/o
    5'10 225lbs under 10% bf I have decent abs and striated delts so I'm pretty lean but am holding some water.

    My question, I've ran tren a few times and have always heard controversy over how much test to take with it. Here's what I'm thinking

    Wk1-2 tren ace 500mg/wk
    Wk1-10 tren e 700mg/wk
    Wk 1-4 tren base 50mg pre workout 3 days a wk.
    Test e 1,500mg/wk?

    What u guys think? Anyone with experience running test higher then tren and tren higher then test which did u like better? I'm bulking.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    Way to much for someone of your size man. You could get results off much less and a change in diet.

  3. #3
    aesthetix123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29
    wow... a gram of test a week and using gh at 23. not judging just shocked tbh haha

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    Why on earth would you need to run that much test?

  5. #5
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    To answer your question there is no right answer. You can run it 1:1, 2:1, 3:1. Really depends on what you are after. IMO you are using a Tad toooooo much gear. What do you think your dosages will be like when you are in your 30's? Just sayn'.

  6. #6
    mikegilbert1986's Avatar
    mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    446
    trt dose test 250mg a week. to much test = estrogen issues.

  7. #7
    noballs25's Avatar
    noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    192
    I get more sides when test is higher. I ran test at 300 a week and tren a 75ed, best lean bulk for me so far. Didn't have any bloat either. Not telling you to run this its just what worked best for me

  8. #8
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    You will have to see what works for you we are all different. Imo that is to much remember more is not always better in this game and the more you go the higher the sides.

    And there will be no point in going on about your age and what you have done or could be doing to yourself.

  9. #9
    AussieMachine's Avatar
    AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    It all comes down to trial and error mate. Nobody other than yourself will know how you will react.

    2grams+/week of injectables is a lot of gear for someone your age, but I'm not going to lecture you about it. What are you trying to achieve with this cycle?

    Also, you mentioned you're on a cruise dose at the moment? When was the last time you had no gear in your body for more than 12 weeks?

  10. #10
    swolehead's Avatar
    swolehead is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    536
    your cruising on 1000mg....lol nice . I like tren higher

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    The only thing I like better than high tren with low test is high tren with high test, but the sides are def increased.

    I highly doubt you need to run that much gear to grow though......
    swolehead likes this.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  12. #12
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    I'm curious how you look if you feel you need that much gear at your age. Post a pic please.
    swolehead likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #13
    Oki-Des's Avatar
    Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,306
    I want to see a pic too!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Pics please

  15. #15
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Selfy selfy!!! This has peaked my interest as well.

  16. #16
    roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Selfy selfy!!! This has peaked my interest as well.
    My last cycle was 750mg test and 450 npp for 15 wks. Idk I just didn't notice that much from it so I think 1 gram
    Will give me a boost. And last time I took tren I used 500mg a week and had decent gains.

    Here's a pic from a few months ago

  17. #17
    Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    85
    Nice if u can get the tren ace 200 and tes 500 and give blood every 8 weeks with the higher dosed gear u don't have to inject nearly as much oil to get the same results I would run a ai every 3 to 4 days at 1mg and u should be fine GL

  18. #18
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles
    Juice buddies. I'm throwing tren in my cycle in a couple weeks. Here's what Im on

    Test e 1,000mg/wk
    Gh 2-3iu/day

    I'm cruising right now.
    Stats:
    23 y/o
    5'10 225lbs under 10% bf I have decent abs and striated delts so I'm pretty lean but am holding some water.

    My question, I've ran tren a few times and have always heard controversy over how much test to take with it. Here's what I'm thinking

    Wk1-2 tren ace 500mg/wk
    Wk1-10 tren e 700mg/wk
    Wk 1-4 tren base 50mg pre workout 3 days a wk.
    Test e 1,500mg/wk?

    What u guys think? Anyone with experience running test higher then tren and tren higher then test which did u like better? I'm bulking.

    Thanks
    I basically only use test but when I do use tren I like to drop my test super low like 200-300mg a week and 500-750 tren... Tren doesn't convert to estrogen so when people get estrogen related sides I believe it's from the high test associated with the tren cycle.... My best gains come from low test high tren... Just my 2 cents... One more thing i can't see a need to go over a gram of test in any situation.... What are the needs for such high doses

  19. #19
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    I think a lot has to do with your goals and how well you tolerate the sides. If you are trying to get real lean then a low test and high tren is amazing. I like the way I feel better though with higher test and tren at about 400 mg ew

  20. #20
    roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Yea I don't get sides really except some water weight. No acne, no gyno, no hairloss or lethargy. It's weird it's like I have a high tolerance to gear lol. I have heard ppl say that test and tren use the same receptor? I thought all gear did but I've read that having too muh test with ur tren and make the tren less available to the receptor. If that makes sense. And I like to keep test high for the mental part is gives. I just feel better overall when I have over 750 test.

  21. #21
    roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I basically only use test but when I do use tren I like to drop my test super low like 200-300mg a week and 500-750 tren... Tren doesn't convert to estrogen so when people get estrogen related sides I believe it's from the high test associated with the tren cycle.... My best gains come from low test high tren... Just my 2 cents... One more thing i can't see a need to go over a gram of test in any situation.... What are the needs for such high doses

    Well my coach is huge on high doses and says the biggest and best bodybuilders are on a lot of test. I'm competing this fall too. And I've ran 750mg test for a couple cycles and didnt notice near the effect as when I take a gram. It's like night and day for me. Wayy better gains and effects and no increase in sides at all.. Idk maybe my gear is underdosed or maybe I'm a shitty responder to gear

  22. #22
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post

    Well my coach is huge on high doses and says the biggest and best bodybuilders are on a lot of test. I'm competing this fall too. And I've ran 750mg test for a couple cycles and didnt notice near the effect as when I take a gram. It's like night and day for me. Wayy better gains and effects and no increase in sides at all.. Idk maybe my gear is underdosed or maybe I'm a shitty responder to gear
    I am not a huge advocate of high dosages if you can grow nearly the same with less but I think one of the problems is that there is a fair amount of under dosed gear going around which makes dosing a nightmare. The idea of simply increasing your dosages a little at a time becomes a guessing game at that point.

  23. #23
    roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I am not a huge advocate of high dosages if you can grow nearly the same with less but I think one of the problems is that there is a fair amount of under dosed gear going around which makes dosing a nightmare. The idea of simply increasing your dosages a little at a time becomes a guessing game at that point.
    I've noticed this too seems like almost every ugl is underdosed.. Pharma grade is the only sure way to kno exactly what ur getting. I'm
    Pretty sure the last couple labs I've tried we're under dosed

  24. #24
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    I've noticed this too seems like almost every ugl is underdosed.. Pharma grade is the only sure way to kno exactly what ur getting. I'm
    Pretty sure the last couple labs I've tried we're under dosed
    Yes, in a perfect world pharm grade all the way but that's not always the case. BW isn't always that easy to access depending on what state you live in which is ridiculous in this day and age. I know I am getting off topic but under dosed gear def doesn't help.

  25. #25
    Rose1's Avatar
    Rose1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    Juice buddies. I'm throwing tren in my cycle in a couple weeks. Here's what Im on

    Test e 1,000mg/wk
    Gh 2-3iu/day

    I'm cruising right now.
    Stats:
    23 y/o
    5'10 225lbs under 10% bf I have decent abs and striated delts so I'm pretty lean but am holding some water.

    My question, I've ran tren a few times and have always heard controversy over how much test to take with it. Here's what I'm thinking

    Wk1-2 tren ace 500mg/wk
    Wk1-10 tren e 700mg/wk
    Wk 1-4 tren base 50mg pre workout 3 days a wk.
    Test e 1,500mg/wk?

    What u guys think? Anyone with experience running test higher then tren and tren higher then test which did u like better? I'm bulking.

    Thanks
    WHY? are you running so much TEST E? That's not healthy AT ALL. You can get results with only 1cc per week....that will put your TEST Level at over 1,400. I built muscle LIKE CRAZY off 1cc (250mg) per week. Throw in 1cc TREN E 200 and a very low dose of oral adex or even Proviron gives you a little more FREE Test in your body. ALSO, you DO NOT want too much FREE Test either. Trust me, pro-body builders and doctors have documented this and it works. I've done my homework on all of this.
    Hope that helps! Have a good evening my friend~!

  26. #26
    Rose1's Avatar
    Rose1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    49
    I do 25mg Proviron daily and it bumps my FREE Test up just enough and it makes muscles HARD AS CONCRETE!

  27. #27
    Rose1's Avatar
    Rose1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    I've noticed this too seems like almost every ugl is underdosed.. Pharma grade is the only sure way to kno exactly what ur getting. I'm
    Pretty sure the last couple labs I've tried we're under dosed
    He's right. Some websites that sell gear have lab test results posted. I'm not free to name site names on here I don't think, but I used one brand of a UGL that is a HUGE seller and has been for years and it's over dosed by 35mg per CC with TEST E 250.
    Pharm Grade is best and you can get that at a great gear site....PM me if you want the name of it.

  28. #28
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    Am I the only one that can see. .

    No where near 10%.you're claiming under 10%?

    Idk.. I'd guess 14%maybe? No abs at all. Very large muscles, wouldn't take that away from you. . But you're nowhere near as lean as you think

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •