Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nedstark

Thread: First timer/newbie

nedstark is offline New Member

First timer/newbie

New to the site. Done some forum reading. I am preparing to do my first steroid cycle. I found one that seems most simple/basic and would like opinions on it. Plus I have questions about other post cycle stuff. The cycle is wk1-2 (gen-shi) dianabol 30mg daily, Wk3 40mg daily plus nolvadex 10mg daily,wk4 40mg daily,wk5 40mg daily,wk6 30mg dbol plus 10 mg nolvadex,then weeks 6&7 clomid 50 mg daily. That's the basic part. Thought I would add ghrp-2 and or semorelin 2mg daily. Will it make a difference? Which one or both?What are your thoughts for my first cycle. Just hoping to make some muscle and strength first try. Plus trying to protect against side effects. Other question- would arimidex be better than nolvadex? Most people seem to pick nolvadex simply because it is less expensive but it seems from what research I have done that arimidex also works much better cost aside. If I can afford it should I replace the nolvadex with it? Many more questions as I am a newbie to this but will wait til I get replies to ask more about advice on other things pertaining to this

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    yes arimidex is better to run on cycle than nolv, nolv is good for gyno issues once they already start but the adex will keep estro in check in the first place. read " planning and executing my first cycle" by austinite must read. first cycle good to run only test. goodluck

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Agreed... Please read that link and also "Austinies EducationalArticle Database" as well!

you'll soon see why it's not a wise thing to do to run an oral only cycle as test should always be the base of any cycle! Plus you don't even know how your body will react to test alone this is why we suggest your first/first couple be test only! Then you'll be able to add d-Bol later... Or next cycle if this is a success!

Nolvadex is not an AI(Aromatase Inhibitor) like a-dex... You should always take an AI, hCG on cycle. Your Nolva won't keep your E2 in check,it's a SERM used w/clomid for PCT after a test based cycle!

Please read up as we are only tryin to keep you safe and from permaantly damaging yourself!

GL OP!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please take the above advice and read the above mentioned stickies. Oral only cycles ARE a waste and you will be dissapointed.

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    Agree with everything already said. If you are afraid of pins, then this game isn't for you... unless you like having a limp dick, limited/temporary gains, and a dead liver.

My previous post

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Please take the above advice and read the above mentioned stickies. Oral only cycles ARE a waste and you will be dissapointed.
    Not afraid of pins. Was planning to use ghrp-2 or 6 to see if they work as advertised. I want to trust my source first. Again I am new to this. I thought short oral for first time but it seems people think this is short sighted. Thank for your advice. I still have more reading to do. I will continue to seek my advice it here.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thank you for info

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Agreed... Please read that link and also "Austinies EducationalArticle Database" as well!

you'll soon see why it's not a wise thing to do to run an oral only cycle as test should always be the base of any cycle! Plus you don't even know how your body will react to test alone this is why we suggest your first/first couple be test only! Then you'll be able to add d-Bol later... Or next cycle if this is a success!

Nolvadex is not an AI(Aromatase Inhibitor) like a-dex... You should always take an AI, hCG on cycle. Your Nolva won't keep your E2 in check,it's a SERM used w/clomid for PCT after a test based cycle!

Please read up as we are only tryin to keep you safe and from permaantly damaging yourself!

GL OP!
    I have that page open now but I wanted some input from people direct. My first plan was for a 8 wk test enthanate and deca dura loin with nolvadex,proviron and cloud. Just thought the oral route was simpler for first time. Did not know results might be disappointing as I am seeing. Should I go back to this option. Is 8 weeks long enough to see good more permanent results. Do not want to waste money. The cost for the cycle is not great but everything that comes with doing this will be the true cost. Better diet,bloodwork,supplements specific to this etc. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nedstark View Post

Not afraid of pins. Was planning to use ghrp-2 or 6 to see if they work as advertised. I want to trust my source first. Again I am new to this. I thought short oral for first time but it seems people think this is short sighted. Thank for your advice. I still have more reading to do. I will continue to seek my advice it here.
    Glad you are going to do some more research. Lots of guys gravitate towards the oral cycles but you are wise if you don't and wait.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nedstark View Post
    I have that page open now but I wanted some input from people direct. My first plan was for a 8 wk test enthanate and deca dura loin with nolvadex,proviron and cloud. Just thought the oral route was simpler for first time. Did not know results might be disappointing as I am seeing. Should I go back to this option. Is 8 weeks long enough to see good more permanent results. Do not want to waste money. The cost for the cycle is not great but everything that comes with doing this will be the true cost. Better diet,bloodwork,supplements specific to this etc. thanks
    Diet will dictate everything... With a good diet and training program you can achieve a lot naturally!

If your dead set on running a cycle then s simple test e 1-12 wks b/c of the long ester! Follow Austinites protocol and you won't have any problems "PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE"... I can't stress enough the importance of BW(pre mid - 6wks in. post - 6-8wks after PCT)

Test E 500mg wkly pinned 2x wkly
    AI - A-dex - .25mgs eod
    hCG 250iu 2x wkly take up to 3 days prior to PCT
    PCT

CLOMID 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

This is it control E2 and get BW to make sure you recovered fully!

I would suggest waiting and do more research so your dead set on knowing what needs to be done IMHO!

GL!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-04-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Diet will dictate everything... With a good diet and training program you can achieve a lot naturally!

If your dead set on running a cycle then s simple test e 1-12 wks b/c of the long ester! Follow Austinites protocol and you won't have any problems "PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE"... I can't stress enough the importance of BW(pre mid - 6wks in. post - 6-8wks after PCT)

AI - A-dex - .25mgs eod
    PCT

CLOMID 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I would suggest waiting and do more research so your dead set on knowing what needs to be done IMHO!

GL!
    Well .....genetics will really dictate the outcome. Good response nach

AI - A-dex - .25mgs eod
    PCT

CLOMID 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

GL!
    I am and have read austinite. I think the money for diet and supplements will be the more costly and difficult part. Nothing easy or cheap about eating/supplementing properly.
    My other cycle test E 500 mg weekly & deca 200mg then 400mg deca weekly for 8-10 weeks plus the above nolvadex,Clomid & proviron . This sounded better but cost more and just was not sure about results for good strength and some mass. Nothing major. Wondering about these peptides. Do they work well? Have heard mixed things. Can't afford hgh. I thought these or semorelin which is cheaper and heard some good things.thoughts would be much appreciated

Thread Information