bckndagame is offline New Member

Advise and Knowledge

Its been 10yrs since my last cycle. I am 35 now. I know I should be liking into growth but that's not affordable right now. So I am staring my cycle next week and seeking info and what I have. TrenE and Sust from Global Labs and 50mg Hulk Anazars. I got them from my old reliable source. Just haven't heard of the producers before. Was wondering if anyone has heard of them and if you have any input. Thank You

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For more responses on the makes of your product post this in the "discussion of brands" section.

On a side note...if it's been 10 yrs since u cycle. I would definitely start reading and researching. Alot has change...for one...definitely should be a test only.cycle.

TY Sfla80(now Ik why my Sfla80 was denied) I will repost in correct forum. Also I've put a lot of unwanted weight on in the last few yrs and didn't want to do too much test as weight loss and trimming is a major priority.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    It is recommended that you achieve at least 15% bodyfat before cycling. Don't get too excited about the gear just yet.

And welcome back to the mindset.

TY Ender I'm at about 20% right now

Thread Information