viablades is offline New Member

Second Cycle help

Beginning last year I did a 12 week straight test cycle. Gained 30 lbs, from 220 to 250, and quite a bit of muscle. Since then I have worked back down to 215, keeping most of my size. I am starting another cycle now of andromix (test 100mg, tren 50mg, and masteron 50mg per ml) the issue I'm having is chest size, should I add another shot to the mix? Any suggestions on a size gainer?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viablades View Post
    Beginning last year I did a 12 week straight test cycle. Gained 30 lbs, from 220 to 250, and quite a bit of muscle. Since then I have worked back down to 215, keeping most of my size. I am starting another cycle now of andromix (test 100mg, tren 50mg, and masteron 50mg per ml) the issue I'm having is chest size, should I add another shot to the mix? Any suggestions on a size gainer?
    Well....I am not a big fan of blends and tren on a second cycle is a bit much. The blend you have is more geared towards a cutting cycle then bulking. I would repeat another tes cycle if your looking for size. Nice job on retaining your gains.

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^x2

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viablades View Post
    Adding more compounds wont improve your chest.

Hit it twice a week heavy weight low reps with short rest between sets and up your protein.

Thread Information