nameduser is offline New Member

Help with First cycle

I want to do the most simple, safe, and effective cycle.

Testosterone cypionate or enanthate
    I would like either 8-12 weeks for the on cycle.
    Suggestions on which one I should use?
    I need help on getting the safest dosage, while still being as effective as possible. How often the injections should be done.
    from what I gather 500 twice a week?
    Whats the best way to ween off?

I think taking an AI with it is needed but I'm not sure how to choose.
    anastrozol? letrozol?

I plan on taking 500 iu of hcg for 2-3 weeks for the post cycle, although Im not sure if I should wait 10 days or 18 days to start it.
    Also heard vitamin E helps with this?

Nolvadex I will use in the PCT as well. 4 weeks. 40mg the first 2, 20 the second 2.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. Everything you need is in there

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your on the right track. You will be able to answer most of your questions by reading the educational threads. Make sure you have your diet planned out as it goes hand in hand with a well thought out cycle.

I have read it, I would just like to get more information.
    I value science. I also value opinion, with discussion.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Test enth or cyp, it makes no difference. As for your HCG , run it thru your cycle instead of PCT. Use 200ius twice a week. I would toss some clomid in that PCT as well. As for your cycle, let me know some stats and i can recommend something
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would recommend some reading in the PCT section and get that nailed down. You'll need clomid and nolvadex to recover properly. As stated above use the HCG on cycle.

You tell me HCG during cycle but from what I've read it would be more useful to bouncing back during the PCT.
    You can't just tell me what, I need to know why.

As for clomid, I just thought simple nolva would do the trick However I suppose I could add it.
    I found this as the clomid for post cycle?
    Week 1: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 2: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 3: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 4: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 5: Clomid 50mg per day

Reiid13 is offline Member
    People don't say " go read stickies " because they are elitist assholes ( well maybe some lol ) but the idea is to self educate , the very fact your asking basic questions shows you haven't done a extensive amount of research in order to execute a cycle .

Hcg during cycle or PCT ? ....

Go read exactly what HCG is and what it's used for during / post cycle . Get a mass of knowledge at the end of the day it's YOUR body and YOUR life .

Use the forum as a guide an education , not to get spoon fed the most basic of basics .

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    More if this^^^ we may sound like a**holes but the info is well written and easy executed. This may be helpful...

1. Get your BW done to see where you're at chemically, plus if you want, get a full spectrum hormone test.
    2. Later, you can take those numbers to an endo and get a prognosis and at the same time post your numbers in the forum and get recommendations from VETS. They have the experience to filter out the good from the bad advice. Furthermore, based on their experience and knowledge listen to them and they will help guide you towards success.
    3. Read My First Cycle: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    4. Post your TDEE http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...penditure.html in the diet & nutrition forum and ask for advice. While you're getting advice start dialing in your diet and get your body ready for AAS, this will be the #1 factor for success when you start your cycle, and during PCT.
    5. Do your homework BEFORE you start your AAS.
    6. When you finish your PCT get your BW results done again and compare. Cheers!

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nameduser View Post
    You can't just tell me what, I need to know why.
    Then, you should find out for yourself. Every answer, to your questions, is in the stickied threads, and in at least 100 threads, from just the last month alone. Take the time to read, and you will enrich yourself with knowledge... But, no one is gonna spoon feed you more than they already are. Questions have been answered, but if you need all the nuances of the "why", that's up to you...

The reason I'm asking these "basic" questions is because I've read plenty, and have found many different answers.

I have too many answers now, I was hoping to use opinion, or material I have not yet found, to decide which answer is right for me.

I would like to fine tune my plan made by research. If I show my plan and find out I could change one thing a little to make it more effective, then I'd be glad I asked.
    Last edited by nameduser; 03-05-2015 at 04:45 PM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nameduser View Post
    The reason I'm asking these "basic" questions is because I've read plenty, and have found many different answers.

I have too many answers now, I was hoping to use opinion, or material I have not yet found, to decide which answer is right for me.

I would like to fine tune my plan made by research. If I show my plan and find out I could change one thing a little to make it more effective, then I'd be glad I asked.
    You have been given good advice.

Post your stats then we can see what stage your at!!

Thread Information