Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: 6 weeks in test e, did blood work today. question is the drawed blood from same arm

kikiboi is offline Junior Member

6 weeks in test e, did blood work today. question is the drawed blood from same arm

so I am on my 6th week of test e. I pin in delts everytime, so Thursday I pined my right delt, and today (Friday) did blood work and they drawed from my right arm.

my question is will drawing blood from same arm give different results then say if they drawed blood from my left arm? (I pin my left on Monday, and right on Thursday)

Also since they draw blood from the same arm that I pined would some of the test e that I injected flow into the test tube as well? sorry if its sounds dumb.
    Last edited by kikiboi; 03-13-2015 at 05:03 PM.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    No. You didn't inject into blood. You injected into muscle. It's absorbed into your blood stream. The blood test measures what's in the blood stream. They could take samples from your left arm and right foot, it will be exactly the same
    kikiboi likes this.

kikiboi is offline Junior Member
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    No. You didn't inject into blood. You injected into muscle. It's absorbed into your blood stream. The blood test measures what's in the blood stream. They could take samples from your left arm and right foot, it will be exactly the same

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You should use other injection sites as well you will build up scar tissue over time.

Thread Information