Lovemiami is offline Associate Member

How long to wait til the next Cycle?

Hi Guys I was wondering what is the safe and right amount of time to wait after PCT to do another cycle? and also, I hear that PCT is not worthy if you are not out of the juice for a year, is that true?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Time on + pct time = time off
    Blood work 6 weeks after pct make sure your body recovers.
    Dont get you question

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Time on + pct time = time off
    Blood work 6 weeks after pct make sure your body recovers.
    Dont get you question
    My second question was, that if you should always do PCT even if your going to start the next cycle after the six weeks?

and can you give me the link or section where I can read about the blood work and what I'm looking for with this test? thanks

Bloodwork Question

There u go bro

What you are asking is blast and cruising.
    Not a good idea for obvious health reasons and can be done somewhat safely by pro's.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    My second question was, that if you should always do PCT even if your going to start the next cycle after the six weeks?

and can you give me the link or section where I can read about the blood work and what I'm looking for with this test? thanks
    Every six weeks?? I would not PCT every time that case. Pretty sure logically thinking here, that cruising on a moderate test dose would be much less ravaging on your overall health than playing roller coaster with your hormones every six weeks granted you dial in your bloods and other necessities during the cruise. Low T kills, serms aren't side effect free on the body, and yo-yoing things tends to cause more harm than good. If your cool with TRT in the future that is, even then your probably still gonna be on it cycling every 6 weeks.

Cruising vs PCT if Done Correctly

Some good input from reputable members on one of my threads from a while ago with a similar curiosity.
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-25-2014 at 04:18 PM.

I read the thread very interesting and disappointing, so whatever I gain on the cylce will disappear sooner or later if i stop using steroids ? no way to retain some?

Depends on how far you have come without using gear, the less the better IMO.
    Granted you dialed in your nutrition and lifting you can walk way with a decent amount if you didn't come close to your natural ceiling, but then again how would you even know what that is?
    Read around about how PCT goes fine for two months and then no more posts. Took me about 4 to really see I got soft and fatter but weighed the same, I was just trying everything I could to maintain the eight I gained but genetics and the human body doesn't like holding the much muscle. It's depression tbh.
    Wish they would make a sticky on how using steroids is more like a marriage than a GF you hit and quit.... I'm sure that would turn off a lot more kids than the health concerns.
    I believe cruising on a mild dose of test is better than coming on and off every three months, not to mention no more 3 steps forward 2 steps back.
    If you can get out and maintain sanity do it man. I can't my body dysmorphia, love of the lifestyle, and desire to get what I want, won't let me.
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-27-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I read the thread very interesting and disappointing, so whatever I gain on the cylce will disappear sooner or later if i stop using steroids? no way to retain some?
    If you are past your genetic limit no the gains will subside. This is why its important to eat and train correctly and get as close to your limit as possible before running cycles

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    If you are past your genetic limit no the gains will subside. This is why its important to eat and train correctly and get as close to your limit as possible before running cycles
    Thanks for the replies guys, I think Ill stop for six months and see where I will be before I do another one, I have a surgery procedure and to be done so I wont be able to train too hard for a couple of months, I was a dude 5'7 that weighted 147 now I'm very happy with my 170 lb so if I can keep at least 160 naturally I will be very happy.

Thanks for the replies guys, I think Ill stop for six months and see where I will be before I do another one, I have a surgery procedure and to be done so I wont be able to train too hard for a couple of months, I was a dude 5'7 that weighted 147 now I'm very happy with my 170 lb so if I can keep at least 160 naturally I will be very happy.
    160 is not out reach in my opinion. At 160-165 I was about 10-12% body fat and was 18 and natural. But genetics can be a bitch, time will tell.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0643.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	728.2 KB 
ID:	151590Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0646.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	801.6 KB 
ID:	151591
    3 years ago.
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-27-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Nice thanks for the hopes
    Last edited by Lovemiami; 06-27-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: adding

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1
    Depends on how far you have come without using gear, the less the better IMO. Granted you dialed in your nutrition and lifting you can walk way with a decent amount if you didn't come close to your natural ceiling, but then again how would you even know what that is? Read around about how PCT goes fine for two months and then no more posts. Took me about 4 to really see I got soft and fatter but weighed the same, I was just trying everything I could to maintain the eight I gained but genetics and the human body doesn't like holding the much muscle. It's depression tbh. Wish they would make a sticky on how using steroids is more like a marriage than a GF you hit and quit.... I'm sure that would turn off a lot more kids than the health concerns. I believe cruising on a mild dose of test is better than coming on and off every three months, not to mention no more 3 steps forward 2 steps back. If you can get out and maintain sanity do it man. I can't my body dysmorphia, love of the lifestyle, and desire to get what I want, won't let me.
    Hey Davesah thanks for this answer I know I this thread is really old but when I read post I felt like I have to reply back .

Is already 8 months after surgery and I'm on my 7th week of a 16 week cycle. I'm now on sus 3x week , and my question to you is , if you cruise on a mild dose of test , how much test per week and how long on it before start the next cycle ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5' 7" you should be able to maintain very close to 200 naturally with the proper diet IMO. 90% of people never really reach or even come close to their genetic limits. The main limit they have is diet and training, myself included.

I'm 5'8" and use to be one of those 140 lbs guys even with a lot of training and finally got up to 165 in my 20s but now can easily maintain 180 without the use of any aas and be below 15% bf most of the time.

Using aas just helps those who are hard working break through plateau and those very few who are genetically gifted as well as very disciplined to go beyond their genetic limits.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    5' 7" you should be able to maintain very close to 200 naturally with the proper diet IMO. 90% of people never really reach or even come close to their genetic limits. The main limit they have is diet and training, myself included. I'm 5'8" and use to be one of those 140 lbs guys even with a lot of training and finally got up to 165 in my 20s but now can easily maintain 180 without the use of any aas and be below 15% bf most of the time. Using aas just helps those who are hard working break through plateau and those very few who are genetically gifted as well as very disciplined to go beyond their genetic limits.
    Man I remember it was hard just to make the decisión to start doing it but otherwise getting from the 140's lb to 170 y getting better, this is my third one and my workouts are very hard and and fast recovery rate. Anyways let see if I meet my goal which is getting close to 180 and at lease 11% BF

Thread Information