Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lovemiami

Thread: start tren in the middle of the cycle is a bad idea?

  1. #1
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190

    start tren in the middle of the cycle is a bad idea?

    hi guys, Im in the middle of my cycle is 12 weeks I'm on sustanon 250 three times a week and I just got my hands on 20ml of tren Enanthate .

    my question is if is good idea to start the tren now in the middle and why or why not?

    this is my 3rd cycle and I had one of the cycles with tren before and i really like it the results are amazing.

    thanks for your help

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    I wouldn't do it. Stick to whatever plan you had. Tren E is a long ester and will take your cycle beyond the 12 weeks originally planned at this stage.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    I wouldn't do it. Stick to whatever plan you had. Tren E is a long ester and will take your cycle beyond the 12 weeks originally planned at this stage.
    Thanks Austinite but what about if I extend it an extra 4 weeks that give me 8 weeks left plus I have an extra week before I get right in the middle of the cycle, still a bad idea?

    If I decide it to do it, what would be your advice on the quantities, I'm already on sustanon 250 3x per week , adex. I tried 250mg of tren per week before and I think I had good results. So what do you think ?

    I really appreciate your help
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Lovemiami; 03-08-2015 at 06:05 AM.

  4. #4
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,509
    Yeah it's tempting now that you have it in hand but honestly just for fun show you are have the will power to finish what you planned in the beginning and just save it. There really is no rush and you can better plan it out later. Trust me, I know how tempting it can be 1st hand.

  5. #5
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Yeah it's tempting now that you have it in hand but honestly just for fun show you are have the will power to finish what you planned in the beginning and just save it. There really is no rush and you can better plan it out later. Trust me, I know how tempting it can be 1st hand.
    yes you Are right , I'm very happy so far with the cycle as it is so why mess it up.
    Thanks I'll stick to my plan and stick the stuff for the next one
    NACH3 likes this.

  6. #6
    RickyReed is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    42
    I think it is a good idea I have done the same thing and it has been a good experience for me in the past, so do you have any great ideas for me and the workout schedule you may be using?

  7. #7
    swolehead's Avatar
    swolehead is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyReed View Post
    I think it is a good idea I have done the same thing and it has been a good experience for me in the past, so do you have any great ideas for me and the workout schedule you may be using?
    just because it worked doesn't mean it the best idea.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •