Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Advice for future cycles and on current situation

TheFenrir is offline New Member

Advice for future cycles and on current situation

While I am going through the sticky threads, it is impossible for me to take all of it in so I was wondering if anyone could help me out here.
    First of all let me point out my idiocy. I didn't bother doing my own research and trusted a friend which in hindsight may not have been the best idea.
    Last week I finished my first Test only cycle.
    1 cc of Test 400 for 8 weeks.
    Following which I was going to go down to .5 cc for 2 weeks.
    Not having down my own research and following my friends dumb advice I didn't take any HCG or Aromasin /Armidex during the cycle.
    My last shot was .5 cc of Test 400 this previous Sunday after a 10 day break from the shot prior since I had to rush out of the city because of some stupid work issue.
    Since I don't want to mess up my system or my next cycle(bulk cycle essentially) which I plan to do properly, here I am.
    Should I go off for a month doing PCT or should I do a Test E only 12 week cycle (From the most common beginners cycles thread)as soon as I can get my hands on some, probably a week or two.
    Oh and 25 Years old, 5'7" , 180lbs at about 16% BF.
    Last edited by TheFenrir; 03-07-2015 at 09:33 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No do not jump onto another cycle. First do a proper PCT. Nothing you can do now about not using an AI on cycle and no dont use it during your PCT.

Time between cycles rule of thumb is time on = time off. In your case 12 week cycle equals 12 week + 2 weeks until PCT plus 4 weeks of PCT = 18 weeks before you start another cycle. It's also advisable to get blood work done around 8 weeks after you PCT and not to start another cycle until all your hormone levels are back to normal.

PCT = Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Read this link to help explain why and what a proper PCT as well as many other basic information and spells everything out pretty good. I know trying to take in all the stickies can be intimidating so this is a good one to start with.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-08-2015 at 02:11 AM.
    TheFenrir likes this.

TheFenrir is offline New Member
    Thank you. I was just about to read that myself.
    I am trying to get my hands on some Clomid and Nolva because my friend who I had done my first cycle with was supposed to get me some and he's gone MIA.

Thread Information