Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Looking for the right pill! Need advice!

XopR is offline New Member

Looking for the right pill! Need advice!

Hey guys, I've just been searching around and looking into taking some anabolic steroids .

So currently, I've been out of soccer season for a year finished college, was playing soccer at the university.

And I haven't really been active since the season has ended, During season I was 165 and I'm 5'10

Right now I'm at 195 and I'm not sure which way I should go when choosing the right pill for me.

Should I go with a leaning steroid , or should I go with a muscle building sterioid.

I've been working out the past two months 3 days on 1 days off and I haven't really been seeing any results, I've lost some weight and my arms

are looking a bit bigger, but not any outstanding results. I know results take time, but I'm really looking for something to speed up the results

I do plan on continuing my work out

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really? Well you might as well stay up until around 3am and watch some of the info commercials, they sell pills like that. Everyone is looking for a magic pill and people have been spending their hard earned cash for 100s of years to get it and the results are always the same, they dont exist.

It's call hard work and dedication. No a few months of training to get into shape. All those commercials you see for PX90 or pictures in the magazines are fake. Do some research and you can find how they are all done. Most of the before and after pictures are taken on the same day. Guy has been training for years, get VERY lean for his photo shoot then fills up with carbs to bloat and a little air brush and being completely relaxes looks 20 or 30 lbs heavier.

If you want to get into shape you need to get into the gym 5x a week and spend some time learning about diet and training. There is a saying, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Once you are back in a good routine (not before or planning on it) then start learning what you need to take. 1st cycle is test only as far as gear. Injectable, no pills. You will also need an AI to keep from getting high E2 (estrogen) an getting b*tch tits or ED. You will need to use HCG on cycle and then use clomid and nolva for PCT after cycle.

There is a lot to learn. It's not as easy as just taking a pill or injecting some gear unless you want to screw yourself up for a long time to come like many many many kids we see here on the site asking for help.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    if you simply want some pills with the Word Steroids on it, simply click on the banner above!

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    if you simply want some pills with the Word Steroids on it, simply click on the banner above!
    I was going to post a picture of flinstone vitamins with the word steroids but decided to play nice for once. I know it's hard to believe.
    xLoganx likes this.

Where did the OP go?
    Maybe he headed to Walmart to see what he can find.

Last edited by lovbyts; 03-09-2015 at 10:47 PM.
    XxAndreaxX and NACH3 like this.

hahaahahahahaah how cool bro!!! I want some, to take them in the gym and make all my mates crazy. those tablets look like my dog's food hahaah

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    Lol.. that's some funny s$*t right there!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Really? Well you might as well stay up until around 3am and watch some of the info commercials, they sell pills like that. Everyone is looking for a magic pill and people have been spending their hard earned cash for 100s of years to get it and the results are always the same, they dont exist.

It's call hard work and dedication. No a few months of training to get into shape. All those commercials you see for PX90 or pictures in the magazines are fake. Do some research and you can find how they are all done. Most of the before and after pictures are taken on the same day. Guy has been training for years, get VERY lean for his photo shoot then fills up with carbs to bloat and a little air brush and being completely relaxes looks 20 or 30 lbs heavier.

If you want to get into shape you need to get into the gym 5x a week and spend some time learning about diet and training. There is a saying, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Once you are back in a good routine (not before or planning on it) then start learning what you need to take. 1st cycle is test only as far as gear. Injectable, no pills. You will also need an AI to keep from getting high E2 (estrogen) an getting b*tch tits or ED. You will need to use HCG on cycle and then use clomid and nolva for PCT after cycle.

There is a lot to learn. It's not as easy as just taking a pill or injecting some gear unless you want to screw yourself up for a long time to come like many many many kids we see here on the site asking for help.
    Amen, brother!

Where did the OP go?
    Maybe he headed to Walmart to see what he can find.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    if you save the vitamins picture, its named: Man-Dies-After-Overdosing-on-Flintstone-Vitamins
    don't tell me, its that bro of the picture above that died by overdosing that shit!!! wtf crazy shit there haha

XopR is offline New Member

Sorry, I couldn't find the thread and yes i understand. I workout 3 days on and 1 day off weekly. So 6 days a week normally. So you would suggest I take Test, HCG, clomid, nolva along with something like Aromasin ?

Quote Originally Posted by XopR View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't find the thread and yes i understand. I workout 3 days on and 1 day off weekly. So 6 days a week normally. So you would suggest I take Test, HCG, clomid, nolva along with something like Aromasin?
    No,
    Read below link.

The young and Steroids

Thread Information