Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigjallday

Thread: Hi every one.

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Hi every one.

Hello every one my name is Josh iv been competing in npc shows for a year now. Iv been body building for 7 years and doing gear for 6 in the first two years of doing gear I didn't know much and I never got off for over 2 years so I messed my body up to the point of trt for the rest of my life but I wouldn't take it back if I could just how I did it. I'm 27 6.5 220 lbs at 6% body fat. My current cycle 100mg prop eod 250mg cyp eod 100mg tren A eod and 50mg dbol ed also on insulin at 20 ius ed 10x10 ed this is my 8 week bulking cycle I'll drop the dbol and slin after 6 weeks I take anastazole year round.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Well it sounds like you know what you are doing now more or less but I think if you could it would be better to have been able to get where you are doing proper cycle and PCT and not having to be on TRT for life. Now you are stuck (pardon the pun) with injecting at least 1x a week for the next 60 years even if something changes in your life and you no longer will be doing body building.

One thing I have learned in 50 years is never say never because life has a way of throwing you a curve ball. I too was invincible at your age couldn't hardly see the future past 30. Several surgeries later, 2 deceased wife's and a kid changes a lot of things. It's fine to be agressive but always good to be cautious as well.

Did you have any questions or just introducing yourself?

No, no questions just introducing my self I didn't mean I wouldn't take the trt back I wish I would of known about a place like this I wish I would of done pct I really do I'm not looking forward to trt untill the day I die believe me I was thrown into the gear world by two body builders who are lifers in terms of trt and I was very misinformed at a young age when I was vonerable. my current cycle is heavy but it's my favorite for power I only hit it like this once maybe twice a year to break a Plateau when massive amounts of food and training don't work. Iv tryed just about every thing known to man and done some crazy things I'm not proud for contest prep things I would not recommend for anybody. So with all of that being said I've Been mentored by a very well known professional coach and hope I can add some small insight to some people who where like me and didn't kno any better and lead them in the right direction.
    lovbyts likes this.

Good to hear. I was CLOSE to doing the same starting at 18. I had a buddy who we were damn near identical all through school until our senior year when he just blew up and got into competing. He told me what he was taking (dbol I think) and wanted me to jump on with him. I was VERY tempted but got my 1st girlfriend around that time and was distracted. lol It really didnt end well for him in the long run. No PCT or knowledge or need for test back then.

Well I have no doubt you have plenty of experience to share and you will probably find some very helpful advice from others here. We do our best to only give safe and educated advice with health always being 1st as well as not recommending cycles to the young, uneducated or those not physically and emotionally ready.

Yes I am in total agreement with that philosophy. I can tell the guys and gals first hand more is not better I've gone so high up on the gear to wear I was doing 450 MG tren ed 1000mg test eod and 300mg of anadrol ed and nothing special happend maybe I gained 5 extra pounds out of all that abuse and I'm positive my stuff was 100% pharmaceutical grade all I ended up doing was getting nasty sides but I have learned through out the years diet is more important then gear then comes training methods holding each muscle accountable for each exercise then comes proper rest and lastly comes there gear all other thing working in order like a finally tuned muscle car, u can add nos to a crapy car and go fast for a second but your going to blow that engine and its the same principle with all forms of gear.

Ha, I use the muscle car analogy all the time, especially with newbies who are over weight and only been working out for only a few months. It's like putting 104 octane in a 1970 chevy vega with 150,000 miles on it (if you could ever get that). You wont see any performance gains, only burn holes in your pistons and aluminum cylinder walls. Put the same gas into a built Camaro with 11.5/1 forged pistons, molly rings and 202 heads with crane cams you will definitely notice the bang for your buck.

True story when ever I explain gear to people I love using the house analogy building a muscular physique is the same as building a house and I use gear as a analogy for the workers to build the house when you're on gear you have 50 workers vs not being on gear you have 10 workers but what it all boils down to is if you don't have the supplies to build the house then it doesn't matter how many workers you have that house isn't being built and you can build a house much faster with ten workers and all the supplies u need then if u hire 50 workers and don't have the supplies needed to build it.

TRT, one poke in the bum per week to feel awesome. I am happy to do that. It seems to be a fair trade for a better quality of life.

That's my look on it over the last 6 years iv done so many shots 1000s and whats one poke a week no biggie at all and getting a doc to sign u off on trt is as easy as getting your pot license if not easier

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Welcome.
    good luck

Thread Information