Thread: Cloudy test

Connectorhector is offline Junior Member

Cloudy test

Good morning. I received my gear yesterday through the mail and of the 40 bottles I got 30 were test e, test prop, and t400. All of these 30 bottles of test are all cloudy. I've read a few thoughts and posts about this. Just want some more views on my situation. The tren and sust are good just the test is cloudy. I cannot contact my source till after the weekend so I'm not sure if he has a side of the story or not. My question is can I use this gear? Some say no. Some say yes. I will send it back to him if need be but can this order be salvaged. If I put the vial in warm water for a few minutes it clears right up, no crystals or anything, But after ten minutes it's back to cloudy, still not crystallizing, but going cloudy. I've been dealing with this same guy a couple years and his gear has always been good, for myself and many others. I'm ready to start my cycle and so are a couple others with this gear I have. Should I warm it up each time I pin and just go for it or just cut my losses and get some better looking test? That was a mouthful. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Just noticed one of the sustanon is cloudy also. WTF

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Were they out in the cold before delivery? Warm them up and see if it clears up?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this... Kinda a Big order have you ever had these probs b4? I wouldn't! But I can't see it(try posting a pic)... And if it's not that bad I've heard of people re-filtering but IMO id contact "dude" and send em back... If he says there fine and won't take em then throw em away... Just my .02

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could there have been some moisture in the bottles when it was brewed. You may be better off asking your question in the Anabolic lab sec.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Boil the water, remove it from the heat and immediately place the vial in it for ten minutes. After ten swirl it as you reheat the water back to boiling. Repeat until it's fixed. This has worked for me for years.

Ya not sure if it was the cold or not. Cannot talk to him for a few more days. And yes when I warm it, it looks good to go. And also yes I've been dealing with the same guy a couple years now. Usually 50 at a time and never had any like this. His gear is usually good to go. I've had no complaints yet anyway. If I post a pic, is it ok that the labs name is in the photo? I read it's ok and I can't figure out how to get these damn pics of this post anyway &$!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cloudy test-image.jpg   Cloudy test-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Connectorhector; 03-13-2015 at 08:49 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Connectorhector;7016743]Ya not sure if it was the cold or not. Cannot talk to him for a few more days. And yes when I warm it, it looks good to go. And also yes I've been dealing with the same guy a couple years now. Usually 50 at a time and never had any like this. His gear is usually good to go. I've had no complaints yet anyway. If I post a pic, is it ok that the labs name is in the photo? I read it's ok and I can't figure out how to get these damn pics of this post anyway &$!![/QUOTE/]

Yeah id still talk to him but in the meantime try heating and reheating... When you did this you said it was clear but then turned cloudy on you again?

Yah that's right. It goes clear within a minute. But also goes back cloudy within ten minutes. I guess I'll wait for my guy to get back and see what he has to say. Still very tempted to try a pin and see what's up. Lol

I've heard baking it in the oven with a pin in the stopper may work. Anybody try that before. I'm not too worried if I have to ditch this stuff. But I would like to try and see if it can be salvaged

I'll try the anabolic lab section also buster thx
    Last edited by Connectorhector; 03-13-2015 at 09:40 AM.

I'm just going to give the gear back and he's gonna replace them. I'm not messing with this cloudy crap. Problem solved. Thx for all the info

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Trying to reheat your gear in hit water has never worked for me. I put mine on the stove top set on medium heat and inwatch it till it clears up. I have done this method many times and it works well

Thread Information