Pattyz is offline New Member

Dbol + Test E Help Needed

Hi i want to do a dbol tablet and test E cycle. I was planning on doing 500mg of the test a week along with 30mg of dbol a day (with liver pills) and i have a few questions since i heard and read different ways of doing this:

What kind of PCT should i use? Is nolva alone good enough or will clomid also be needed? Or even arimidex ? Little background info: i have only done 1 cycle and it was during last summer (test E and masteron ), i only used nolva as a pct and only had minor issues during the cycle with water retention, no other issues were present. I know masteron doesnt aromatize but idk how i will react to the dbol. The same friend who helped me with my first cycle is telling me only nolva will be good again for this but i want to make sure.
    Lastly, should i start the dbol right away as 3 tablets a day ? (10mg each) or start lower dose and taper up? Should the pills be split along the day? Or taken all at once? Sorry for all the questions but i did a lot of research and theres so many different answers. I just want to do this the right way. Thank you!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start out by reading this. It will explain what you need for PCT also and yes Clomid and Nolva.

Airmedex is an AI and needs to be used during the cycle. This should explain it all.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

I read it, but when i research the cycle i also read AI and Clomid sometimes isnt necessary for it, thats why i get confused

Where are you reading that? Maybe an old post or sticky or another site. I would go with the sticky I directed you to, it's more up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Where are you reading that? Maybe an old post or sticky or another site. I would go with the sticky I directed you to, it's more up to date.
    Yea it was from different sites, i just did an overall search to read and gather info

Quote Originally Posted by Pattyz View Post
    Yea it was from different sites, i just did an overall search to read and gather info
    Honestly, I dont even visit any other sites anymore because most of the info is from people either trying to sell product or just OLD bro science. The main thing about our site is the fact that most everyone is more health oriented and focus on doing things the right and safest way than any other site I have seen. A lot of people see us more as an anti steroid site because there are a lot of time we try to convince people to wait or stop what they are doing due to age, experience and if they are physiologically ready.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Honestly, I dont even visit any other sites anymore because most of the info is from people either trying to sell product or just OLD bro science. The main thing about our site is the fact that most everyone is more health oriented and focus on doing things the right and safest way than any other site I have seen. A lot of people see us more as an anti steroid site because there are a lot of time we try to convince people to wait or stop what they are doing due to age, experience and if they are physiologically ready.
    Ah i understand. Would you be able to help me with PCT dosages for this cycle? I should start 3 weeks after the last test injection from what i understand? Another thing im concerned about : i have 100 dbol tablets so that should last about a month maybe a little more (i read it shouldnt be used for over a month but idk how valid that is), and 2 bottles of the test at 500mg a week will last 10 weeks which is much longer than the dbol. So if the PCT is started 2-3 weeks after the last test E injection thats going to be so far ahead of the last dbol taken, is that something to be concerned about?

Anyone?

That's fine, pct is always used after your last test injection

Well unless you are a retard that continues other steroids after final last test injection

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattyz View Post
    Anyone?
    Like Lovbyts stated before READ the link he provided, it answer you PCT questions and more.

Two bottles aint enough, alwayd have extra before starting cycle, acidents happen, and botles dont have 10ml, more like 8-9.

Yes i read it, i was just curious about the pct timing since the dbol ends much quicker than the two bottles of test.

Thread Information