baseballer13 is offline New Member

First injectable cylce?

Hello guys I'm new into the good stuff. I have been working out for over 7 years and want to take it to the next level. I have looked into it a lot and can't get a grasp on what stack would be good. I have seen some for trenbolone and test enathate. If any of you guys could help me put together my first stack would be very helpful. Thank you

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballer13
    Hello guys I'm new into the good stuff. I have been working out for over 7 years and want to take it to the next level. I have looked into it a lot and can't get a grasp on what stack would be good. I have seen some for trenbolone and test enathate. If any of you guys could help me put together my first stack would be very helpful. Thank you
    no tren for a first cycle. Read the planning and executing my first successful cycle sticky. Everything you need is right there

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tes only for your first cycle. As stated the stickies contain sample cycles and alot of other material you need to do some research on then ask questions.

baseballer13 is offline New Member
    Dumb question, but I can find how to get to those stickies. Could you guys point me in the right direction

TheOmen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballer13 View Post
    Dumb question, but I can find how to get to those stickies. Could you guys point me in the right direction
    If you're on the app it says "stickies" at the top click on that. If you're on a browser, the stickies are just always at the top of the forum.

Thread Information