Thread: Test E and EQ

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    long recovery with deca
    Recovery from mild nandrolone use takes six months

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Nice read MR10X...

The only thing I can see why it took longer to recover... Is the lack of AIs/& HCG in the study(but again it was in the 80s)... Nonetheless a very important read for anyone using Nandrolone (either ester)!

Yes thats true but i have recovered without any PCT much quicker than than that off a cycle of 600mg Test E,600mg Eq and 350 mg Tren A a week for 8 weeks with blood test to prove it.....I have seen a report where deca showed up in a college football player over a year after he stopped using it....No way i would use it again,there are just to many better compounds available that work just as good or better....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes thats true but i have recovered without any PCT much quicker than than that off a cycle of 600mg Test E,600mg Eq and 350 mg Tren A a week for 8 weeks with blood test to prove it.....I have seen a report where deca showed up in a college football player over a year after he stopped using it....No way i would use it again,there are just to many better compounds available that work just as good or better....
    True, especially the long(decanate) ester... I too, have read many payers getting popped several months(up to a yr +) later after the cessation of the compound... I do love NPP though(it is my first 19nor)... However, I did try Tren /prop/mast blend(I'll never do another blend again) I had to drop the cycle due to not being able to titrate my doses w/test and Tren... I will try Tren again but just not in the blends lol...

I added some mast to one of my test tren eq cycles it made my hair fall out pretty quickly,i never had problems with hair loss with any other AAS i used.I added Eq to my test,tren cycle because i lost my appetite because of the tren. I dont think 600mg of Eq is needed,probably could use half that dose but i wanted to try a higher total dose cycle...1500mg a week.....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I added some mast to one of my test tren eq cycles it made my hair fall out pretty quickly,i never had problems with hair loss with any other AAS i used.I added Eq to my test,tren cycle because i lost my appetite because of the tren. I dont think 600mg of Eq is needed,probably could use half that dose but i wanted to try a higher total dose cycle...1500mg a week.....
    Yup Mast is known for being hard on hair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information