Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Test E and EQ

  1. #1
    miller1085's Avatar
    miller1085 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    49

    Test E and EQ

    I had a successful Test E campaign last year and plan to start up again in two months. I want to try EQ as well this time around. What do you guys suggest? I'm thinking 500mg Test E ew and 600 mg EQ ew. I want to run the test out to 14 weeks and read that EQ should run weeks 1-8 ....should I not go 14 weeks with it as well? Thank you guys in advance.

  2. #2
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    Maybe stop the EQ a week before stopping the test.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  3. #3
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,947
    I have seen no benefit from adding EQ to a cycle. I have run it in a side by side comparison to long ester test only cycle. There was no noticeable difference. I ran the EQ upwards of 800mg ew.

    Injection amount is rather large and it is a waste of space in the syringe.

    my $.02

  4. #4
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,800
    Moved to correct forum for more replies.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  5. #5
    derekkpapa1's Avatar
    derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast usa
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    I have seen no benefit from adding EQ to a cycle. I have run it in a side by side comparison to long ester test only cycle. There was no noticeable difference. I ran the EQ upwards of 800mg ew.

    Injection amount is rather large and it is a waste of space in the syringe.

    my $.02
    100% agree. There are better compounds out there where you can get more bang for your buck

  6. #6
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    I have seen no benefit from adding EQ to a cycle. I have run it in a side by side comparison to long ester test only cycle. There was no noticeable difference. I ran the EQ upwards of 800mg ew.

    Injection amount is rather large and it is a waste of space in the syringe.

    my $.02
    I agree as well......as DJ stated there are other compounds that are far superior.

  7. #7
    reporich is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    EQ needs to be run for longer periods, like 16- 20 weeks.

  8. #8
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    EQ needs to be run for longer periods, like 16- 20 weeks.
    And with that in mind the same results can be had in half the time with different compounds.
    chiponmyshoulder likes this.

  9. #9
    fishizzle0927's Avatar
    fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    at the gym
    Posts
    287
    Do you have a squeaky bike chain you can use the eq on?

  10. #10
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    ^^^ exactly! Lol

    On a serious note... All great advice above! Again, there are much better compounds out there w/much better results!

  11. #11
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    I don't know, I really like EQ and primo. Right now I'm running 1000mg of primo, 800mgs of eq and 250mg of test. I love the gains I get from these cycles.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  12. #12
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,800
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I don't know, I really like EQ and primo. Right now I'm running 1000mg of primo, 800mgs of eq and 250mg of test. I love the gains I get from these cycles.
    I agree, Ive ran great cycles with eq. Add b-12 and some test its great to bulk.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  13. #13
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I don't know, I really like EQ and primo. Right now I'm running 1000mg of primo, 800mgs of eq and 250mg of test. I love the gains I get from these cycles.
    I do love my Primo as well... I also run that dose... Anything 800mgs Wkly on up is great for gaining LBM while gaining/maintaining vascularity(depending on starting bf of course) but one of my favorite compounds In my experiences...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-12-2015 at 06:56 PM.

  14. #14
    miller1085's Avatar
    miller1085 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    49
    Ok, I was trying to stay a little leaner with the EQ addition while taking Test, I loved my Test only cycle. I was trying to add a compound that would keep me a little leaner while I was on Test. What do you guys suggest I could use in place of EQ to achieve this? Thank you guys for the advice thus far.

  15. #15
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by miller1085 View Post
    Ok, I was trying to stay a little leaner with the EQ addition while taking Test, I loved my Test only cycle. I was trying to add a compound that would keep me a little leaner while I was on Test. What do you guys suggest I could use in place of EQ to achieve this? Thank you guys for the advice thus far.
    As you probably know... Diet and cardio will do this even on a bulk... If your diet training and cardio are on point so will you staying lean...

    On a side note you'll have to see what works for you... Primo is often faked, backloading anavar would be a good choice... It's mild and will increase strength and vascularity...

  16. #16
    miller1085's Avatar
    miller1085 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    49
    Thanx a lot for the advice. I think that I will try the EQ this go round and after I'm done PCT, I'll go with strait test and backload anavar , people are swearing by deca to. Thanx again for all the input.

  17. #17
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    If your thinking of Deca I would go w/NPP same compound short ester(that way if sides occur you can drop it and it'll clear fast) but backloading var on a second cycle w/your goals at hand could really be what your looking for... Just my .02

  18. #18
    Roger11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by miller1085 View Post
    Thanx a lot for the advice. I think that I will try the EQ this go round and after I'm done PCT, I'll go with strait test and backload anavar, people are swearing by deca to. Thanx again for all the input.
    Do not run eq, its ****ing crap


    Ran it 3x now and its done NOTHING! On cycle now at 800mg per week with it and im seeing nothing. Will never EVER EVER EVER touch it again.

  19. #19
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Do not run eq, its ****ing crap


    Ran it 3x now and its done NOTHING! On cycle now at 800mg per week with it and im seeing nothing. Will never EVER EVER EVER touch it again.
    Probably bunk. Its a good compound, why does it work so good for horses?
    PT and chiponmyshoulder like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  20. #20
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    More then likely you were shooting oil. EQ won't produce deca like gains with me but I perfer the quality gains I get from it.
    chiponmyshoulder likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  21. #21
    Roger11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Probably bunk. Its a good compound, why does it work so good for horses?
    It wasnt bunk mate. It was Vet Grade 50mg/ml.

    Maybe because we arent horses? Who knows lol.

    Lets Hear Austs and Marcuses opinions on eq then shall we ? haha

  22. #22
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender-
    I have seen no benefit from adding EQ to a cycle. I have run it in a side by side comparison to long ester test only cycle. There was no noticeable difference. I ran the EQ upwards of 800mg ew.

    Injection amount is rather large and it is a waste of space in the syringe.

    my $.02
    I feel the same way.... Deca has all the same benefits except its better in every way.... I never understood all the hype with eq... I've never noticed any further gains by adding eq.

  23. #23
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by miller1085
    Ok, I was trying to stay a little leaner with the EQ addition while taking Test, I loved my Test only cycle. I was trying to add a compound that would keep me a little leaner while I was on Test. What do you guys suggest I could use in place of EQ to achieve this? Thank you guys for the advice thus far.
    How lean you stay is all diet.... Ive had some of my best cutting cycles with test, deca , d Bol... Compounds that I prefer to eq tho are basically any other compound... Tren being my favorite with primo... I'm a big fan of mast as well; especially if im really keen... Sub 6% bf mast is the best compound in my toolbox....

  24. #24
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by miller1085
    Thanx a lot for the advice. I think that I will try the EQ this go round and after I'm done PCT, I'll go with strait test and backload anavar, people are swearing by deca to. Thanx again for all the input.
    In my experience anavar is way too expensive for what it's worth as well... For the cost of a decent anavar cycle you could probably run two compounds... I've only noticed good results with upwards of 100-150mg a day and at that dose it gets super expensive

  25. #25
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    If your thinking of Deca I would go w/NPP same compound short ester(that way if sides occur you can drop it and it'll clear fast) but backloading var on a second cycle w/your goals at hand could really be what your looking for... Just my .02
    I don't know if it's just me but I don't see how npp and deca are the same... Deca is one of my favorite compounds where as npp has never really be anywhere near as good... Now that being said I've only used npp once and there's always a chance of it having been bunk but the source has always been legit and since I didn't have any noticeable gains I never tired it again

  26. #26
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,800
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I don't know if it's just me but I don't see how npp and deca are the same... Deca is one of my favorite compounds where as npp has never really be anywhere near as good... Now that being said I've only used npp once and there's always a chance of it having been bunk but the source has always been legit and since I didn't have any noticeable gains I never tired it again
    Same compound different Ester attached.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  27. #27
    aesthetics_sexy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I agree as well......as DJ stated there are other compounds that are far superior.
    and what are those compounds ?

  28. #28
    Roger11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthetics_sexy View Post
    and what are those compounds ?
    basically every other steroid available. lol

  29. #29
    Chimera44's Avatar
    Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Eq only starts to show results after week 12 at least. It's good for like 16-20 week cycles

  30. #30
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthetics_sexy View Post

    and what are those compounds ?
    Deca , tren , npp, primo, mast.

  31. #31
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera44 View Post
    Eq only starts to show results after week 12 at least. It's good for like 16-20 week cycles
    So why run a 20 week cycle with eq when you can achieve the same results in a shorter period of time using different compounds.

  32. #32
    aesthetics_sexy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Deca, tren, npp, primo, mast.
    you are ignoring the side effects. The roids you have written above may produce more gains but they also have more side effects:-

    1. Deca - notorious for causing low libido for long period of time
    2. tren - the list of side effects from this compound is endless . insomnia, night sweats, shortness of breath to name a few .
    3. npp- same side effects as deca
    4. mast- it doesnt have much side effects but then it also produce less gains .

    whereas eq is very mild with less side effects at moderate dosages.

    If you are talking about a better roid you also have to take side effects into account mate
    Last edited by aesthetics_sexy; 03-18-2015 at 09:27 AM.

  33. #33
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthetics_sexy View Post
    you are ignoring the side effects. The roids you have written above may produce more gains but they also have more side effects:-

    1. Deca - notorious for causing low libido drive for long period of time
    2. tren - the list of side effects from this compound is endless . insomnia, night sweats, shortness of breath to name a few .
    3. npp- same side effects as deca
    4. mast- it doesnt have much side effects but then it also produce less gains .

    whereas eq is very mild with less side effects at moderate dosages.

    If you are talking about a better roid you also have to take side effects into account mate
    Your thoughts on nandrolone are off my friend... And same w/tren(but the sides are worse than Nandrolone)...

    If you keep your E2 in check(at your sweetspot) and manage your prolac, you won't experience any loss of libido! Deca dick is simply caused by not managing your Estro and prolactin(as all 19nors Tren/Nandrolone are progestins) hence the importance of your AI/DA(if E2 isn't controlled well)...

  34. #34
    aesthetics_sexy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Your thoughts on nandrolone are off my friend... And same w/tren (but the sides are worse than Nandrolone)...

    If you keep your E2 in check(at your sweetspot) and manage your prolac, you won't experience any loss of libido! Deca dick is simply caused by not managing your Estro and prolactin(as all 19nors Tren/Nandrolone are progestins) hence the importance of your AI/DA(if E2 isn't controlled well)...
    Managing progest requires taking other med like caber which is not a candy it has its own side effects . whereas with eq you don't require other ancillaries( at moderate dosages) . so for an average gym rat who is not a professional bodybuilder eq is a better option as you don't need to take med that has host of other sideffects. Just my 2 cents.

  35. #35
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthetics_sexy View Post
    Managing progest requires taking other med like caber which is not a candy it has its own side effects . whereas with eq you don't require other ancillaries( at moderate dosages) . so for an average gym rat who is not a professional bodybuilder eq is a better option as you don't need to take med that has host of other sideffects. Just my 2 cents.
    Prami/& Caber are DAs(and are only needed w/19nors) and if your e2 isn't dialed in w/an AI your prolactin will rise causing other sideshow... Hence the reason for running a DA... And if you have your E2 in check, that's what BW is for mid cycle(to see where your levels are so you can add what needs to be added(up your AI dose, if you need to add your DA to lower your prolactin then it's obvious that the person can't control their estro...

    But you would get much more/& worse sides if you ran a 19nor w/out a DA(if not experienced w/your AI... Again why BW us so important!

    However, w/Eq your right you don't need a DA as it's not a progestin.... But don't fool yourself for future if you ever did run a 19nor.... Just my .02
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-27-2015 at 08:41 PM.

  36. #36
    Chimera44's Avatar
    Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    So why run a 20 week cycle with eq when you can achieve the same results in a shorter period of time using different compounds.
    Well I think if you're looking to run a long and mild cycle, it would be great. Or if you run more intense compounds in the beginning, and still get results much later in the cycle. I ran test/eq for 14 weeks and didn't really gain weight till week 12. I think it has its uses, I just don't know too many lol

  37. #37
    miller1085's Avatar
    miller1085 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    49
    So I'm definitely going with EQ 600mg ew, you guys think I should front load Dbol ? Also ran a test only cycle last year at 500mg ew, I'm thinking I could bump it up a bit also. All I had for sides at 500mg was oily skin, I stayed acne free. Do you think a bump up to 600 mg ew would give me any other sides?
    MR10X likes this.

  38. #38
    Rose1's Avatar
    Rose1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by miller1085 View Post
    I had a successful Test E campaign last year and plan to start up again in two months. I want to try EQ as well this time around. What do you guys suggest? I'm thinking 500mg Test E ew and 600 mg EQ ew. I want to run the test out to 14 weeks and read that EQ should run weeks 1-8 ....should I not go 14 weeks with it as well? Thank you guys in advance.
    I am 54 years old and have run 2-cycles of TEST E along with EQ 300 at only 1cc TEST E 250 with 1cc or 300mg Equipoise weekly and my TEST level from bloodwork was 1,430 and if you do this dose you can run it longer than 8-weeks and Equipoise gives SOLID/STEADY gains that you keep even though they are small gains, they are in fact GOOD QUALITY gains. There are other cycles also as other members have mentioned to you.
    That's just my experience.
    MR10X likes this.

  39. #39
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    Back in the 80's i used deca (the real stuff not UGL) and when i started using EQ instead i never used deca again. Deca is some nasty shit and stays in your system for a very long time,recovery can be a big problem.NPP is better but not much.....
    Rose1 likes this.

  40. #40
    miller1085's Avatar
    miller1085 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    49
    I have heard people run EQ all the way out to 18 weeks. With test e maintaining good test levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •