Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: how not to get a roid gut?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

how not to get a roid gut?

This maybe a novice question but how do these modern day bodybuilders all have these huge guts? I have heard may things before on the reasoning why. But I can't find a solid answer. Is it from running high HGH 8+iu ? Insulin ? Or the shit ton of food they have to eat? Or all together combined which causes it? Thanks boys.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It's from the hgh not the steroids

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    It's from the hgh not the steroids

Ehhhhh

I'm seeing it a tad personally

It's from all of the above IMO, I eat a ton to keep up with my heavy ass weight. Unless I suck it in - I kinda see it & don't really like it

It's organ and intestinal growth from taking massive amounts of gh and slin. Nothing a recreational steroid user needs to worry about.
    lovbyts likes this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Ehhhhh I'm seeing it a tad personally It's from all of the above IMO, I eat a ton to keep up with my heavy ass weight. Unless I suck it in - I kinda see it & don't really like it
    well of course if you are eating heavy you are going to bloat but that has nothing to do with the steroids . There could be a little extra water retention that we all know is easily avoided with an ai. Roid gut though I don't think so. Hgh does cause the internal organs to grow in extreme doses

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As far as the eating is concerned that one of the reasons it's suggested to eat 5-7 times a day so you dont have to take in as much at one sitting and you wont get extended gut as much but as far as the HGH goes not much you can do about it except suck it in when you can. lol

I think sucking it in regularly is a good thing anyways because you can have low body fat and good abs but if you dont have good muscle control or should I say it's not use to being pulled it it can easily extend out. Thats why (IMO) that some older guys who arent even fat have guts, they are just lazy or should I say their stomach muscle is lazy?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    It might not be only hgh or pure igf-1 itself, tren seems to boost igf-1 greatly. I never used HGH, but when I’m taking tren, i get a distended gut. My gut is much bigger than it was before taking tren. My sister calls me pregnant, even when i’m on 7% BF. I can’t do vacuum anymore.
    It could have been something else, but I never used slin, hgh or bulking during cycling. Maybe I’m prone to get a gut.
    My mates that took tren, also got some kind of gut.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I blame it on overeating which is why you don't see it in lower weight classes like you do heavyweights. Alot of them are starving to make weight
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I think in the big bodybuilders the cut is due to many reasons. The large amount of food over long periods of time, hgh, the fact that all of the core muscles and supporting muscles in the mid section are so big and thick it adds to the distended look. I would put most of the blame on the hgh, I have see small guys on hgh with blown out guts. Mine sticks out if I don't control it due to the amount of food I eat, even at 6 meals a day it is a large amount per sitting. I personally don't like where bb'ing has gone, the guys are too big, it looks ridiculous, I prefer the new physique class, that is the wave of the future.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    As far as the eating is concerned that one of the reasons it's suggested to eat 5-7 times a day so you dont have to take in as much at one sitting and you wont get extended gut as much but as far as the HGH goes not much you can do about it except suck it in when you can. lol

I think sucking it in regularly is a good thing anyways because you can have low body fat and good abs but if you dont have good muscle control or should I say it's not use to being pulled it it can easily extend out. Thats why (IMO) that some older guys who arent even fat have guts, they are just lazy or should I say their stomach muscle is lazy?
    I've always contracted my stomach muscles, even just when walking! Stomach vacuums do work... It controls the inner obliques which have a harder time building(widen your legs when doing leg raises and you'll notice a difference)... I'm not saying this will have a deep impact when running high doses oh GH/... Etc Just my .02...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-10-2015 at 05:54 AM.

jbonza666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    It might not be only hgh or pure igf-1 itself, tren seems to boost igf-1 greatly. I never used HGH, but when I'm taking tren, i get a distended gut. My gut is much bigger than it was before taking tren. My sister calls me pregnant, even when i'm on 7% BF. I can't do vacuum anymore. It could have been something else, but I never used slin, hgh or bulking during cycling. Maybe I'm prone to get a gut. My mates that took tren, also got some kind of gut.
    Yeah, agree, I've never used hgh and my stomach is huge at 12% body fat. I always thought it was the food intake

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    It might not be only hgh or pure igf-1 itself, tren seems to boost igf-1 greatly. I never used HGH, but when I'm taking tren, i get a distended gut. My gut is much bigger than it was before taking tren. My sister calls me pregnant, even when i'm on 7% BF. I can't do vacuum anymore. It could have been something else, but I never used slin, hgh or bulking during cycling. Maybe I'm prone to get a gut. My mates that took tren, also got some kind of gut.
    it's not the tren . Tren will help lean out better than any other compound. It's your food intake

Quote Originally Posted by jbonza666
    Yeah, agree, I've never used hgh and my stomach is huge at 12% body fat. I always thought it was the food intake
    if your stomach is huge and you haven't used hgh then it's your food intake

Or lazy abdominal muscles. I find the heavier I lift the more I need to concentrate on holding in my stomach.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could be pregnant...

...with a food baby!

I deliver a couple food babies a day, I am at arounf 5-6000 calories a day. I am so sick of eating, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    Or lazy abdominal muscles. I find the heavier I lift the more I need to concentrate on holding in my stomach.
    right but if we train hard enough that kind of takes care of itself. I haven't worked abs in years and I keep my six pack year round. The only time I bloat is if I am eating excess calories
    swolehead likes this.

I've been running HGH 5iu/ed for 6 years (January was the start of 7th year). I've done tren cycles in the last 2 years and my abdominal still looks like my avatar. You gotta be taking a LOT of HGH for a long time for your gut to get as big as the pro's.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I have a similar question, since we're on the subject.

Some bodybuilders have very square abs. Like each muscle is quite large and squared off. is this due to hgh?

swolehead is offline Member
    right but if we train hard enough that kind of takes care of itself. I haven't worked abs in years and I keep my six pack year round. The only time I bloat is if I am eating excess calories
    agreed with this I dont do abs but planks do a great job at contracting your tva and shrinking your waist over time
    Last edited by swolehead; 03-10-2015 at 10:06 AM. Reason: typo

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    I have a similar question, since we're on the subject.

Some bodybuilders have very square abs. Like each muscle is quite large and squared off. is this due to hgh?
    They might get squared off because they get stretched by the size of the gut. but I have a better theory. take in mind, genetics of the pros, should be like very big endo-mesomorphs. Its quiet easy with all that drugs to get rid of fat, even for an endomorph, but to get that size, its all about genetics. I think even mesomorphs like Schwarzenegger are out of question, they are more suited for men's physique today.
    maybe endomorps have genetically a bigger gut and abs like fists.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    edited out...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-10-2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Not related...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    It's organ and intestinal growth from taking massive amounts of gh and slin. Nothing a recreational steroid user needs to worry about.
    Yes......exactly. Overeating on a bulk is not the same as roid gut.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Do u guys think 8-10ui will cause it? That's how much I'm looking to do. I'm looking to create new muscle cells not for anti-aging.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    My gut seems to stick out a bit more while on cycle, even eating the same... Also wondered why.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post

Do u guys think 8-10ui will cause it? That's how much I'm looking to do. I'm looking to create new muscle cells not for anti-aging.
    Not if you are going to run it short term....say 6-9 months.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If it's all hgh then why isn't the gut as normal in the 212 class? I guarantee they take just as much hgh. They just don't overeat because most of them are fighting to make weight. As for hgh, i run sernos and in the insert it recommends 24ius for an aids infected person weighing 125lbs. I guarantee you won't see them with a gut even if they lived long enough
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    My gut seems to stick out a bit more while on cycle, even eating the same... Also wondered why.
    are you holding any extra bloat?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    are you holding any extra bloat?
    No bloat, that I can see

E2 under control

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Yes......exactly. Overeating on a bulk is not the same as roid gut.
    So if you were to use a fair amount of high and your organs and intestines grew out a bit (roid gut), is this not reversible? Sounds terrible!

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle
    So if you were to use a fair amount of high and your organs and intestines grew out a bit (roid gut), is this not reversible? Sounds terrible!
    Autocorrect *hgh not high

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    ^^^This

Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle View Post

Autocorrect *hgh not high
    How much hgh and for how long along with how long is the cycle. If you cycle hgh for 9 months and cycle a bulk in the middle no.....you wont get roid gut.

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    Well I'm not going to advertise slin to u guys becuz if u don't kno what your doing u can kill your self very easily but u can buy it at Walmart with out a script and its the most anabolic hormone u can put in your body u will grow like a monster and when your body's in a anabolic state for 18 hours a day u get the most out of your gear it's like steroids for your food nothing will make u grow faster not even hgh this is my experience I do 6 weeks cycles that is the max and its actually good for u in small cycles when u have a body builders diet with high protein doing slin relieves your pancreas for a small amount of time.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I really do think it's from over eating - over time

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjallday
    Well I'm not going to advertise slin to u guys becuz if u don't kno what your doing u can kill your self very easily but u can buy it at Walmart with out a script and its the most anabolic hormone u can put in your body u will grow like a monster and when your body's in a anabolic state for 18 hours a day u get the most out of your gear it's like steroids for your food nothing will make u grow faster not even hgh this is my experience I do 6 weeks cycles that is the max and its actually good for u in small cycles when u have a body builders diet with high protein doing slin relieves your pancreas for a small amount of time.
    The ****? Walmart sells slin without prescription?

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    Yep humilin r and n it's 25$ they can't legally even ask u who it's for.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    This maybe a novice question but how do these modern day bodybuilders all have these huge guts? I have heard may things before on the reasoning why. But I can't find a solid answer. Is it from running high HGH 8+iu ? Insulin? Or the shit ton of food they have to eat? Or all together combined which causes it? Thanks boys.
    Its mostly from insulin ABUSE and massive overeating combined.
    HGH really isn't a culprit unless you use it in crazy dosages that
    most couldn't even afford.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    It might not be only hgh or pure igf-1 itself, tren seems to boost igf-1 greatly. I never used HGH, but when I’m taking tren, i get a distended gut. My gut is much bigger than it was before taking tren. My sister calls me pregnant, even when i’m on 7% BF. I can’t do vacuum anymore.
    It could have been something else, but I never used slin, hgh or bulking during cycling. Maybe I’m prone to get a gut.
    My mates that took tren, also got some kind of gut.
    Sniffing glue again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjallday
    Yep humilin r and n it's 25$ they can't legally even ask u who it's for.
    Canada or us? How many ius?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information