Thread: is my clen fake

JoeKkerr is offline New Member

is my clen fake

Hey guys its my first ever clen cycle

its not my first time using gear, but first time using a fatburner

I got it from a friend , she has a friend whose brother works in underground labs
    so indirectly she is my supplier

im on 4th day at 100mcg started with 40 , im seeing nearly no sides at all, right from the starting day
    even today at 100 all i am getting is very mild shaking, its so mild that its not even noticeable...NO HEAT, NO HEADACHE

the only time i feel something is when i try to do cardio...2 mins later im off cardio with my heart trying to escape my ribcage
    & insomnia is the worst part...im able to get 2-2.5 hours of sleep everynight without use of benadryl

Im getting no cramps at all, the fun part is my water intake is usually VERY low ..1 glass whole day ...but still im getting no cramps

I asked her about whether the gear is bunk or what, she said she's having heavy shakes & imsomnia...but i cant tell if she's telling truth until i see her myself
    I have white pills with Astralean 40mcg written on it

what do u guys think are sides NECESSARY to see the effect of clen ? or clen works even without sides ? is my clen fake ?

My diet is on par, no worries, very little fat all fibres & protien with some lil carbs
    Im not taking taurine or potassium or anything

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    IMO you are not doing it right. Anyways everyone reacts different, me if I start anything above 20mcg, I land in the hospital. You should have started lower and ramp up slowly but steady. You body will get used to 100mcg very soon, and after 2-3 days taking the same dose, you will feel it as it would be something like 10mcg.
    Back to your thoughts about your clen , you’re only 4 days in, cramps normally kick in 2nd week.
    You should drink more water. If you feel shaky, your clen should be G2G, maybe underdosed.
    Spasm and cramps will come soon.

Thnx for the response dude !
    Pls inform me where i am going wrong
    What is g2g ?
    Oh yea and about the water , i didnt felt cramps so i didnt took any measures !

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKkerr
    Thnx for the response dude ! Pls inform me where i am going wrong What is g2g ? Oh yea and about the water , i didnt felt cramps so i didnt took any measures !
    G2G=Good to go

Guys today i unusually slept out of a lil bit drowsiness, i was reading a e book on tablet lying on bed & suddenly drowsiness kicked in & i slept for 2 hours
    This was immediately after gym, the same happpened to me on day 1

its normal, its not caffeine, you will sleep like usual. give that clen time.
    anyways, IMO the best way to take clen is start out with 10mcg and increase every day 10mcg until you reach 140mcg after 2 weeks and stop. or, you can start out with 20mcg, and increase 20mcg every day, until you reach 140mcg in 1 week, and you hold on another week at 140mcg.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKkerr View Post
    Hey guys its my first ever clen cycle

its not my first time using gear, but first time using a fatburner

I got it from a friend , she has a friend whose brother works in underground labs
    so indirectly she is my supplier

im on 4th day at 100mcg started with 40 , im seeing nearly no sides at all, right from the starting day
    even today at 100 all i am getting is very mild shaking, its so mild that its not even noticeable...NO HEAT, NO HEADACHE

the only time i feel something is when i try to do cardio...2 mins later im off cardio with my heart trying to escape my ribcage
    & insomnia is the worst part...im able to get 2-2.5 hours of sleep everynight without use of benadryl

Im getting no cramps at all, the fun part is my water intake is usually VERY low ..1 glass whole day ...but still im getting no cramps

I asked her about whether the gear is bunk or what, she said she's having heavy shakes & imsomnia...but i cant tell if she's telling truth until i see her myself
    I have white pills with Astralean 40mcg written on it

what do u guys think are sides NECESSARY to see the effect of clen ? or clen works even without sides ? is my clen fake ?

My diet is on par, no worries, very little fat all fibres & protien with some lil carbs
    Im not taking taurine or potassium or anything

MOST times you wont see fake CLEN. Its an easy substance to obtain. Of course
    ONLY get it from a reputable supplier and then you will know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    MOST times you wont see fake CLEN . Its an easy substance to obtain. Of course
    ONLY get it from a reputable supplier and then you will know for sure.
    We'll have to see, the supplier gave my friend sealed box of Alpha Pharma clen

Yesterday was 120mcg but got EVEN LESS shakes & sides than 40mcg

Im starting to doubt the authenticity of not the supplier now but my friend

Joe, your body adapts at the speed of light to that shit, you did everything wrong, stop it, and start again in 2-3 weeks. start low and ramp up every day. Like someone said here, clen is really cheap, there's no need to underdose.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Joe, your body adapts at the speed of light to that shit, you did everything wrong, stop it, and start again in 2-3 weeks. start low and ramp up every day. Like someone said here, clen is really cheap, there's no need to underdose.

Yes brah, i think you're right, looks like my body adapted to it...yesterday was 140 & shaking was even more less....dayyum

umm, sorry for my dumbness but please explain me this (eng is not my 1st language)

clen is really cheap, there's no need to underdose

Thread Information