Nubster is offline New Member

Test only cycle and blood levels....

This is just out of curiosity....lets say that a healthy male has a total test level around 900-1200 ng/dL, or at least at my age (39) that's where my dr. says he likes to see it. So you do a test only cycle...500mg a week for 12 weeks. What would the blood test show at the peak? I'm just curious how far above the 900-1200 level does using test put you.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    IMO 7-10x above your dosage but there are no set in stone rules per se. 500mgs test should IMO put you anywhere from 3500-5000ng/dl.

Nubster is offline New Member
    Thanks...that's what I was wondering. I figured there would be a range...I was just curious how high it would/could go.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    IMO 7-10x above your dosage but there are no set in stone rules per se. 500mgs test should IMO put you anywhere from 3500-5000ng/dl.
    As an AAS novice, l'm trying to envisage what it's like to have Test levels that high. I've done extensive research on Test, but I still find it hard to fathom what kind of effect having such extreme doses of Test does to you mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978
    As an AAS novice, l'm trying to envisage what it's like to have Test levels that high. I've done extensive research on Test, but I still find it hard to fathom what kind of effect having such extreme doses of Test does to you mentally.
    Not much except make you horny all the time.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Not much except make you horny all the time.
    I think that's partly the worry, I'm already horny most of the time and I'm natural!

Thread Information