Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Blaz Kavlic

Thread: Quick Question about first cycle

LuchoX is offline Junior Member

Question Quick Question about first cycle

Hey ppl, I wanted to ask this quick question, I'd like to have a first cycle, but I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, that why I wanted to follow the first cycle recommendation on this web page:
    The Best Beginner Steroid Cycles:
    Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

However I have been reading info on the forum on what would be a recommended cycle and it includes HCG , AI, and Clomid with the Nolva. This is more that I'd like to have for the first cycle, that's why wanted to ask if it is possible to have the cycle simple (very simple), if so what would be the long term side effects, I can handle some minor side temporary effects. thanks!

Height: 6'0
    BF: 18
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Been training since I was 17, in and out.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's up Luchox,

I would definitely take hCG on cycle and also add clomid to your Nolva 75/50/50/50 gives you the best chance at recovery!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuchoX View Post
    Hey ppl, I wanted to ask this quick question, I'd like to have a first cycle, but I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, that why I wanted to follow the first cycle recommendation on this web page:
    The Best Beginner Steroid Cycles:
    Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

However I have been reading info on the forum on what would be a recommended cycle and it includes HCG , AI, and Clomid with the Nolva. This is more that I'd like to have for the first cycle, that's why wanted to ask if it is possible to have the cycle simple (very simple), if so what would be the long term side effects, I can handle some minor side temporary effects. thanks!

Height: 6'0
    BF: 18
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Been training since I was 17, in and out.
    If your going as simple as possible this is a good cycle, but go with a full 500 mg/wk, not 250-500 mg/wk. No offense to NACH, but I wouldn't add HCG in a simple cycle, nor would I use two SERMS as Test-only isn't very harsh. I like what you have, a basic compound and a basic PCT. As you learn about your body and incorporate harsher compounds in subsequent cycles, more ancillaries and PCT may be of value but only as necessary...less is more. However, consider frontloading long esters, when there's no kick starter.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    If your going as simple as possible this is a good cycle, but go with a full 500 mg/wk, not 250-500 mg/wk. No offense to NACH, but I wouldn't add HCG in a simple cycle, nor would I use two SERMS as Test-only isn't very harsh. I like what you have, a basic compound and a basic PCT. As you learn about your body and incorporate harsher compounds in subsequent cycles, more ancillaries and PCT may be of value but only as necessary...less is more. However, consider frontloading long esters, when there's no kick starter.
    Hey Magic, why wouldn't you run hCG on cycle(even if it's just a test only)?? And also why not the clomid(as its proven that the two work in synergy best together, while also being stated to do so in Austinites first cycle protocol? I'm just curious to your thinking on this.... He could just take Nolva but why risk it? Science proves that it's the most effective way to a faster recovery...

Just wanted to see your point of view on the matter(as I know your knowledgable ... Just don't see the pint in risking a safe proven method that's better for a faster safer recovery... Just my thoughts... And wanted yours... Thx!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-07-2015 at 06:54 PM.
    LuchoX likes this.

NACH, MAGIC thanks for the answers.! I'd like to get the pov from Magic on your q NACH above, hopefully he will get to it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LuchoX View Post
    NACH, MAGIC thanks for the answers.! I'd like to get the pov from Magic on your q NACH above, hopefully he will get to it.
    I'm just curious as well... If he sees it I'm sure he'll take a look and chime in! I said what I said b/c it's been a proven and safest method for recovery(that we have now)... So I'm curios too! It's obvious he knows his stuff... So hopefully he'll provide his logic... I'm just as curios Luchox!
    LuchoX likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Im thinking that Magic32 view is outdated by nowadays protocol.

OP, you just need to follow My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Reading it you will get all the information on why nowadays we use HCG , AI and SERMs.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks Guys!

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was 500mg per week of test E and by about week 6, my nuts were the size of peas. I got my hands on some HCG and started taking it at the end of week 6 to bring the boys back to their former glory. I personally would run the HCG. Yes a test E only cycle is about as basic as you can get but it will aid your recovery and help you maintain your gains if you can get your natural test back on cue as quickly as possible. You're gonna need an AI as well.
    LuchoX likes this.

Thread Information