Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: William Llewellyn’s, ANABOLICS 10th ed

mvg17 is offline New Member

William Llewellyn’s, ANABOLICS 10th ed

i am a 21 year old premed student, just trying to learn much as possible before starting next year or when i am 25, would this be a good text? as i am a lot better at studying textbooks. And yes i have read all the stickied and they have been very helpful

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mvg17 View Post
    i am a 21 year old premed student, just trying to learn much as possible before starting next year or when i am 25, would this be a good text? as i am a lot better at studying textbooks. And yes i have read all the stickied and they have been very helpful
    That's a pretty good read. You will get alot out of it but the only thing I didn't care for were the outdated cycles that were in the book. He touches on alot of different aspects of AAS that along with the stickies here will give you a solid foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    That's a pretty good read. You will get alot out of it but the only thing I didn't care for were the outdated cycles that were in the book. He touches on alot of different aspects of AAS that along with the stickies here will give you a solid foundation.
    so you are telling me this " ignore the cycles, learn everything else, come back here for the cycle recommendations etc."

so you are telling me this " ignore the cycles, learn everything else, come back here for the cycle recommendations etc."
    Yes, in a nutshell. We try to use the most up to date protocols for the best and safest way to cycle. The book is certainly worth getting though and great to reference.
    mvg17 likes this.

Yes, in a nutshell. We try to use the most up to date protocols for the best and safest way to cycle. The book is certainly worth getting though and great to reference.
    allright this helped, thx ! )

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Good advice right there ^^^

It is a good read but I wouldn't touch those cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Good advice right there ^^^

It is a good read but I wouldn't touch those cycles.
    thus far i have almost finished it, and loved the way its written. Just like my physio textbooks etc, and it has actually motivated me to use it and not be "scared" if i feel ready within months when i turn 22. But right now, i am hungry for more knowledge, is there any other books that are high quality as this one that you guys would recommend?

thus far i have almost finished it, and loved the way its written. Just like my physio textbooks etc, and it has actually motivated me to use it and not be "scared" if i feel ready within months when i turn 22. But right now, i am hungry for more knowledge, is there any other books that are high quality as this one that you guys would recommend?
    I personaly think that you will see alot of the same data in most. The book you just read just happens to be one of the more current ones. This site contains all you need IMHO.
    mvg17 likes this.

treant is offline Junior Member
    I got the most recent Anabolics.. I think it's 2014.. maybe 2013.. but anyways, he seems to not mention ANYTHING about how HCG prevents the testes from getting desensitized to LH and he recommends using HCG POST cycle, rather than during... Did he just get it wrong, or???

Thread Information