Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: first cycle test 250mg / week

bert003 is offline Associate Member

Question first cycle test 250mg / week

Hi, am planning to do this for my first cycle as suggested here -> Beginner Steroid Cycles - Steroid .com

Do you suggest I take 1 250mg shot once every week or do I split the dosages? ex: 125mg on Monday and 125mg on Thursday

Thanks

swolehead is offline Member
    250 twice a week goodluck

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?

250mgs isn't really a good starting does, your better reading this thread everything you need to know is here My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

JayMoe is offline New Member
    Typical dosage for a first cycle is roughly 500mg of test e per week. That's not to say you won't gain muscle at 250mg per week, but you're still going to shut down your natural test production all the same, and if you're cycling, the more muscle you gain, the more you stand to keep at the end of PCT (provided your diet and workout routines are in check).

I do not want to get huge... however I read that the average adult male produces around 7mg testosterone a day. So 250mg a week is more than 5 times the normal natural dose per week.

I am 35 years old... just want to get back in shape. been training for 5 years (on and off now) and since I have stopped for last 6 months due to family matters I just want to take a cycle to help me sort off kick off fast...

Also I was not planning any HCG or Arimidex at 250mg. Was only planning Nolva at the end as the page suggests... Do not want to mix a lot of compounds for a first timer....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bert003 View Post
    I do not want to get huge... however I read that the average adult male produces around 7mg testosterone a day. So 250mg a week is more than 5 times the normal natural dose per week.

I am 35 years old... just want to get back in shape. been training for 5 years (on and off now) and since I have stopped for last 6 months due to family matters I just want to take a cycle to help me sort off kick off fast...

Also I was not planning any HCG or Arimidex at 250mg. Was only planning Nolva at the end as the page suggests... Do not want to mix a lot of compounds for a first timer....
    You wouldn't get huge, it takes a lot more than taking a certain amount of test to do that. If you have had 6 months off I wouldn't go straight back on cycle your better getting back in the gym get use to training hard again and start adjusting your diet and give youyrself a few months. Get your joints and ligaments use to lifting again and when your ready follow the link I posted previously. Do it proper and you have a better chance of holding onto the gains.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bert003 View Post

The link that Marcus gave you is all you need to do a cycle safely and most productive, however your ligament and tendons Aren't strong enough for the increased strength(injury and more setback)...

Also, I strongly advise you look over your protocol w/your AI/& hCG ... Along with your PCT! In the link itll explain all you need to know...

GL!

Thanks guys ... I will follow your suggestions then since, clearly enough, you surely know what you are talking about since you have been there before me I guess

cheers

KSurf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You wouldn't get huge, it takes a lot more than taking a certain amount of test to do that. If you have had 6 months off I wouldn't go straight back on cycle your better getting back in the gym get use to training hard again and start adjusting your diet and give youyrself a few months. Get your joints and ligaments use to lifting again and when your ready follow the link I posted previously. Do it proper and you have a better chance of holding onto the gains.
    Wow man, is that you in the profile pic? Damn it...... Would love to be liek that lol

Thread Information